Wednesday 3 qpr 2 good one lads!

swfcgal

You have a fixation on the word Paste, I can only summise it is because of the uncanny resemblance to that which you deposit into your socks on any given evening.

Check mate I believe.

:D

Are you for real?? How is that 'check mate' or even dusting off a little pawn?

He he

You may need a calculator for the Chelsea game

Chelski have not exactly been scoring a lot this season,in 9 games they have scored 15.Portsmouth 2-1- Reading 1-0- Fulham 2-0 - Liverpool 1-0- Charlton 2-1.I believe they have only scored 3 goals in 1 match this season & that was against Man City 3-0.Even if we do get pasted it will have been by the Champions of the Premiere League & how many did Colchester score 4-0.

That's the spirit guys! Come out fighting! Even Tosh having a little pop there as well.

Proper luv it, me! :love:

But Utd are crap! :thumbsup:

I am stating facts Jb & apologies for being on your thread.

Chelski have not exactly been scoring a lot this season,in 9 games they have scored 15.Portsmouth 2-1- Reading 1-0- Fulham 2-0 - Liverpool 1-0- Charlton 2-1.I believe they have only scored 3 goals in 1 match this season & that was against Man City 3-0.Even if we do get pasted it will have been by the Champions of the Premiere League & how many did Colchester score 4-0.

What do ya mean 'if u get pasted' there's no if about it!!! :hihi: Seriously tho good luck playing them, be nice to see any team (even if it is the Blunts!) giving the foreign t***s a run for their money! :thumbsup:

Archived