Urban Gorilla at Uniq

discodown

Went down last night and i have to say it was a revelation. Whoever is now running Uniq deserves a pat on the back. The club was clean, the staff friendly, the doorman nice, the drinks reasonably priced, the sound system good, the atmosphere superb in short it was everything i want from a night out.

It really feels like lots of effort has been made and the club is really trying to turn itself around and if they carry on like this they'll get all they deserve.

Good work Uniq:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Urban gorilla is still the best night in sheffield! good work fellas!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Many thanks again discodown for the extremely nice comments, yes your right alot of effort and very hard work has been put into the venue and its not all praise to the management (although ive got grey hair now!!) may i add the barstaff and doorstaff have worked extremely hard too but it looks like weve got there in the end!! and made it a welcoming venue for everyone.

Many thanks again discodown for the extremely nice comments, yes your right alot of effort and very hard work has been put into the venue and its not all praise to the management (although ive got grey hair now!!) may i add the barstaff and doorstaff have worked extremely hard too but it looks like weve got there in the end!! and made it a welcoming venue for everyone.
maybe sheffield clubbing isn't so bad after all!

good for you, i'm pleased you've turned it round and if you get some other promotions in there you'll be firmly on the clubbing map

Archived