Did anyone go to firth park school

suzan

hi suzan, i went to firth park between them dates, i hope this helps your thread along.

do you remember the smokers corner, that was one of the best thing about that school, and spike johnson.

they were good days, since leaving firth park i have had two companies, 3 wifes, but i still drive a jag

i would swap all that to go back

hi suzan, i went to firth park between them dates, i hope this helps your thread along.

do you remember the smokers corner, that was one of the best thing about that school, and spike johnson.

they were good days, since leaving firth park i have had two companies, 3 wifes, but i still drive a jag

i would swap all that to go back

i wouldnt go back, not if i had to live the same life again. ive been married twice, but not married now, got 2 kids and 2 little grandaughters, and i drive a peugeot. i remember spike, he was a good un eh. didnt get anymore posts, we must be elite eh lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived