Any good GOTH CLUB here in Sheff?

Ewaa

Kirk Brandon has NEVER been Goth...

neither has

Jaz Coleman or Killing Joke....

just because some 80's compilation CD says so, it doesn't mean they are !!

Thats very true! An awful lot of CD compilations across a very wide range of rock music genres and sub-genres, frequently have no idea what to put on these compilations. I have a Best of Metal CD set that features a host of tracks that are really NOT metal at all, and has the nerve to include both some SKATE and some 90's glam-rock on the said offensive disk!! Are these CD sets compiled by idiots? Are they put together by random selection? Also have a 'punk greatest hits' CD which hilariously features tracks by Iron Maiden, who are of course the DEFINITIVE PUNK band (not!):hihi:

Ted Hughes here

Sorry...

Kirk Brandon has NEVER been Goth...

neither has

Jaz Coleman or Killing Joke....

just because some 80's compilation CD says so, it doesn't mean they are !!

If ya'd said

Sisters of Mercy / The Mission / Rose of Avalanche.... i'd've agreed.

I agree that Killing Joke aren't really a goth band. They seem to attract attention from a lot of goths though. Anyway, they do play the bands you mentioned there too. I was just trying to give you an impression of the kind of stuff they play. Play banshees etc as well.

I don't own any compilation cd's. So I wouldn't know.

When are you going to write another Iron Man book?

Archived