Any good GOTH CLUB here in Sheff?

Ewaa

One of my internet business outlets is a company selling 'self help subliminal affirmation audio cd's', and I recently had lots of requests from, presumably parents, who wanted me to produce a "HOW TO STOP BEING A GOTH" self help CD!

I mean, are goths any trouble to parents? The odd sulk here and there perhaps, quick teenage tantrum, etc, but I would have thought goths were the best behaved of ALL the lifestyles and fashions of contemporary youth and culture.

So nOT going to make a HOW TO STOP BEING A GOTH cd!!!!!

One of my internet business outlets is a company selling 'self help subliminal affirmation audio cd's', and I recently had lots of requests from, presumably parents, who wanted me to produce a "HOW TO STOP BEING A GOTH" self help CD!

I mean, are goths any trouble to parents? The odd sulk here and there perhaps, quick teenage tantrum, etc, but I would have thought goths were the best behaved of ALL the lifestyles and fashions of contemporary youth and culture.

So nOT going to make a HOW TO STOP BEING A GOTH cd!!!!!

How about making "How to stop nicking cars and setting them on fire" CD I think that would be quite popular for some youth lifestyles!

I agree with you I think being a goth should be the least of a parents worry at least they are doing something with their lives that is not at the expense of any one else. Not like many gangs of youngsters today.

I agree with you I think being a goth should be the least of a parents worry at least they are doing something with their lives that is not at the expense of any one else. Not like many gangs of youngsters today.

YEAH.....Can you imagine a gang of delinquent goths hassling old ladies and blowing up cars? It's difficult.....won't happen. Goths in my experience are highly intelligent, cultured, educated and sensitive people, who have enough depth and self-belief to make their own way in life, often against the grain, and without hanging around in stupid little

'yeah but.. no but.. yeah but.. no but'

gangs!

its actually Goth, Darkwave, EBM & Electro at the big C.....quite an interesting and variable mix of both music and people....think its the only regular weekly goth club night running in Sheffield.....

I think the Leadmill did try one once some time back now but don't know what happened to that......

Are teenagers still Goths?? Any "artistic" sorts that the world was against and nobody understands tend to be Emos these days. I'd have thought demand for "How to stop being a Goth Cd" would have come from disgruntled kids who's parents still put on the eyeliner and Rosetta Stone CDs!

Hi,

I have recently moved to Sheff and am looking for a good goth club. Unfortunately, all I've found so far are places full of teenagers with too much make up on & 'goth nights' with rammstein and avril lavigne on ;-) Anybody knows sth more into 80's goth or a decent electro club?

Am getting a bit desperated.

cheers ;)

yeah there's excess and fuel.. both really good goth night! you'll really have a good time there

• 2 weeks later...
yeah there's excess and fuel.. both really good goth night! you'll really have a good time there

Club Xes and Fuel are first and foremost both Gay Clubs, but, yes, you will find many Goths there at times; I'm both a Drag Queen and a Goth, so you will often find me at those places as well as Batfink, Synthetic, etc.

There's a special December Batfink as well -check the link which someone posted earlier in this list for details.

For those into Goth at Rotherham, SNAFU just off Westgate is the place to go -it has live bands some nights!

And dont forget the fab goth pub night EVERFINK moves to the DOVE AND RAINBOW on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each Month from DECEMBER. Check it out, its run by the BATFINK team and has a very established following in Sheffield.

PLus you will be able to buy BATFINK tickets at the Dove and Rainbow as well.

Archived