Free Sunday Lunches @ THE PRIORY

ginga_clarky

maybe the word 'justification' was wrong but as a customer i have fallen for promotions such as this before and they aint been exactly what was promised in an ad,more like a light snack.so if i'm spending money in your establishment i'll want a belly full.that means a nice amount of meat,3 or 4 veggies including a large pile of mash 3 or 4 yorkshire puds,roast tatties and nice thick gravy.i'm not having a go i just want to know exactly what i'm gonna get.

Yeah- id want there to be so much that I leave at least half even after totally pigging out

maybe the word 'justification' was wrong but as a customer i have fallen for promotions such as this before and they aint been exactly what was promised in an ad,more like a light snack.so if i'm spending money in your establishment i'll want a belly full.that means a nice amount of meat,3 or 4 veggies including a large pile of mash 3 or 4 yorkshire puds,roast tatties and nice thick gravy.i'm not having a go i just want to know exactly what i'm gonna get.

Buy 2 drinks then!!!!

hi all

the prices for drinks will not be overpriced or subsidised, they will be exactly the same prices as they normally are and you are free to confirm this with any of our regulars!!

The portion size as i said will be substantial enough as are all our meals, for those with bigger appetites a starter will be available at a cost.

I must urge people to book if they intend to come as if i get no bookings i am not going to prepare 100 meals to put in the bin!!

the booking numbers again are 01142 767711 or 07968529970

cheers

Archived