Free Sunday Lunches @ THE PRIORY

ginga_clarky

Its Not A Trick

THIS OFFER IS NOW ON EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!!

The Priory Is Pleased To Announce Its Craziest Deal Yet!!!

We Are Offering A Free Sunday Lunch To Everyone Who Buys An Alcoholic Drink.

Unfortunately Kids Under 16 Are Not Allowed, So Apologies For That, But For Those Who Want A Child Free Sunday Lunch Please Come Down.

Thought it would not be open to anyone under 18 :)

thanks to all who have come in for free sunday lunch so far, this sunday (12th) is the final sunday this offer is on as we are closing on monday 13th for a refurb and will be relaunching as sanctuary on 25th Nov!! so all who want an invite for the launch please come in and speak to us to get on the guest list!!

cheers

Andy

hi all,

apologies for not answering questions earlier but im here now to answer questions etc

Yes the free sunday lunches will continue every sunday until further notice so call again to book or just come down but i advise booking!!

Disabled access is restricted as we are a grade 2 listed building we are not allowed to alter the front of the building hence no ramp, there is a lower level with disabled toilets on, we do table service also and will happily help anyone up the 2 small stairs at the entrance if they need it

We have only taken over the bar in the last 4 weeks so any problems anyone encountered here with the previous owners will NOT continue, i feel confident to say that we have aleady made vast improvements which will only be strengthened by our refurb in a few weeks. If you get down and chat to us we will happily give you an invite to the launch night!!

any further questions please feel free to ask!!

cheers

Andy

my question is, whether or not it is a listed building, the DDA applies, what reasonable adjustments do you have in place, to allow myself and other mobility impaired patrons access to your premises? (portable ramps etc?)

and if they are not already in place, when will they be put in place, in order that we can get into the premises, and use the "Lower level, with disabled toilets in"

Archived