Boyes family

yes , its the same andrew boyes i knew.

He use to work at brookshaws garage at sheffield lane top.

Then he worked on the buses.

he use to be one of my friends back in the 70s.

he lived with his uncle,as his parents died when he was young.

never met his sister though.

does this help cornish at all

• 1 year later...

Yes thats the renathorpe road family i mentioned.

Gregory was Andrews cousin.

I went to school with Gregs, (Hartley Brook Junior) terrible tragedy , he was a lovely kid.

I always have fond memories of him from late 60s at the school parties, He was the one we always relied on to bring the music and get the party going.

Sorry if ive got the rd name wrong where he lived, im sure it was renathorpe though.

Other people in the same class (mr White's) were Margaret Massey, Julie France, Shaun White, Vicki Smith, Janet Fish,

Carol Hailstone, the late Gillian Turner(another tragic loss)

Leslie Flood, Michael Brookes, Stephen Hall, Gary cousins,

Robert Lewsley, Craig Herd.

Anyone remember any of these people,? as i often wonder

what become of them.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I was Janet Fish(now Parkinson) attending Hartley Brook Junior and Infant School back in the l960's. It was so strange to read all those names from the past, and I remembered everyone of them. Tara, who were you? I remember Gregory, and playing stool ball with Mr. White. It was very sad when Gregory died. He used to live on Shirehall Road, opposite my grandmother. Do you remember anyone else, my friend Carol Whitham,(who I am still in touch with), Annette Byne, Vanessa Hadfield. I remember Gillian Turner, and Pamela Walters,and the swimming lessons with Mr. Scott, and Sunderland Road baths, - I still cannot swim properly, - he scarred me for life!!!!