Braulio estima seminar

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who attended on saturday night, it was a good session and fun was had by all.

Thanks to Braulio and the TWO other BLACK BELTS (yes there were 3 black belts in attendance for £30......... thats a good price by anyones standards) Ben Poppelton and "Papa" John (sorry if your names are spelt wrong)

I would also like to thank "wee man paulinio" for sorting it all out, and john cos he will beat me up if i don't mention him........:(

Watch this space for more info on future seminars and visits by people we think are worth it.....

Oh and if you haven't been down to train with us yet....... Why haven't you been down to train with us yet?

remember first lesson is free, and we have lots of new people starting at the minute so you wont be on your own, and if your still not sure bring a friend or drag some one off the street to train with you.....

:hihi:

Archived