I Need Drinkers to help me plan a bar circuit!

BobbyCheese

Start in the Harley and work down West st until you get to carver st. Here u might want to go to Walkabout, Ruby, Crystal and on to Division st.

Pm me if you want me to go into more detail, it can be a great night if you go to the right places. Of course it is good to know what types of places you want.

Tequila bar and Bia Hoi are favs of mine.

Cheesey,

In sheffield's center you can have the following experiences : -

1) noisy student/young people type nights pub crawl

2) traditional irish type bars often with live folky music

3) real ale pubs with recommendations from camra

4) rock / punk / alternative pubs

5) bars with live bands playing

6) quieter "local" type pubs with as pool table and a tv on in the background and a few local in.

You are going to have to be more specific as to what kind of pub crawl you are asking about.

The question "which are the best pubs" is a bit like, which is the best novel/comedian/football team. There is no definite answer, everyone will prefer different things, and the selection is too great.

We did Pub Golf last summer... We just made it up, kind of a consensus between us, with set drinks in each bar and a strict time limit in each place and sanctions for not finishing your drink... Started at the cutler, then went to RSVP, then Wetherspoons, Lloyds, Ruby Lounge, Firestation, Common Room, Halcyon, Forum, Green Room... at which point I was violently ill... Cant really remember what happened after that... I think we went to vodka rev, had numerous shots then on to cavendish, varsity.... then it was very blurry... then tequila bar, reflex, then on to plug... Man I was drunk that night!

We'd specifically chosen a special-offer drink in each bar... and it was quite a vile concoption, going from pints of guiness to shots of tequila... ewww! The things you do when you're young eh :P

Archived