Bramall Lane seating.

Course they will :suspect:

Full house at BDTBL today, whereas at Swillsborough you can have your pick of a seat with more seats available every week :gag:

Hey'up blunty mate:P

Premiership? "Were" having a laugh!:D 0-2:D

>>Blue is the colour, football is the game<<

Course they will :suspect:

Full house at BDTBL today, whereas at Swillsborough you can have your pick of a seat with more seats available every week :gag:

There's a flaw in your infant-like logic - Hillsborough is vastly larger than than the lame.

There was a noticeable quantity of empty seats against the champions, the best team in the land, and your biggest game of the season on Saturday. And only a few more thousand than we got against the little hamlet of Barnsley.

There's a flaw in your infant-like logic - Hillsborough is vastly larger than than the lame.

There was a noticeable quantity of empty seats against the champions, the best team in the land, and your biggest game of the season on Saturday. And only a few more thousand than we got against the little hamlet of Barnsley.

You're the expert on infantile logic.

Fact is that your Barnsley game drew more supporters from Barnsley than the QPR game did of their supporters.

Or to put it simply, you had a bigger crowd for Barnsley than QPR.

I watched United's game on TV and didn't notice too many empty seats and the official crowd capacity backs this up.

You guys really have an attendance fixation but I guess that's just about all you've got at this time.

You're the expert on infantile logic.

Fact is that your Barnsley game drew more supporters from Barnsley than the QPR game did of their supporters.

Or to put it simply, you had a bigger crowd for Barnsley than QPR.

I watched United's game on TV and didn't notice too many empty seats and the official crowd capacity backs this up.

You guys really have an attendance fixation but I guess that's just about all you've got at this time.

Ahh, another one so impressed by football at the lame that he cleared off to the other side of the world.

If you check back a few posts you'll find that you're pal canadablady raised the point about crowd levels, not me.

I watched the highlights, and there were quite a few empty seats - not odd seats here and their, but whole groups of seats.

However, I agree, our existence in the football world is so pitiful at the moment that attendences are all we have to talk about. Lets face it, we are out of one cup, and we have only picked up 7 points in the last 4 games. Whereas united.......

There was a noticeable quantity of empty seats against the champions,

Well before the day of the game united stated only 500 tickets was left available, and these was to restricted view seats. IF they wasn't sold, which i believe more would have been sold, then it is only 1.5% left of the crowd.

Taking in to account ticket prices compared to wednesday, and that the game was on sky too. And we still attracted more than a local derby. Shows a lot don't it?

Have you tried Specsavers, could you tell me where these seats were, the only seats I noticed were in the kids’ top corner which will be the restricted view ones.

:confused:

the official attendance was over 32,000 so there is about 5-700 seats spare if you believe the official capacity of bramall lane- thats not bad to say it was a morning kick off and that it was on sky.

Would 700 seats dispersed amongst 32000 be a “noticeable quantity” is the question, I think not.

Archived