Spoilt 4 choice fluff it up again!

poimaster

Am I the only person using spoilt for choice on Ecclesaal Road who is given the sandwich the staff THINK I should have rather than the sandwich I actually ordered?

It seems that about 25% of the time I actually get what I ordered, the rest of the time I get a vague approximation of what I actually wanted. I always get my sandwiches to take out so I never discover the mistake till I get home and by then its too far to go back, complain and get what I actually wanted.

The problem is that when you get what you order its a really tasty sarnie which means I keep going back.

I spell out what I want in the simplest possible terms to the beautiful people who work there but it seems the staff are only employed to look good rather than to be good at their job. When Coffee Revolution opened they seemed to have a similar policy regarding their staff...yeah they were better looking than most people which was a reason for a LOT of their repeat custom but at least their pretty staff could actually listen to what the customer was ordering and get it for them!

Is it only me that this happens to??

I know Im being very British by bitching about it on here and not saying anything to the owner of the shop but i promise that if this is happening to other people as well I'll have words next time they fluff it up!

Am I the only person using spoilt for choice on Ecclesaal Road who is given the sandwich the staff THINK I should have rather than the sandwich I actually ordered?

It seems that about 25% of the time I actually get what I ordered, the rest of the time I get a vague approximation of what I actually wanted. I always get my sandwiches to take out so I never discover the mistake till I get home and by then its too far to go back, complain and get what I actually wanted.

The problem is that when you get what you order its a really tasty sarnie which means I keep going back.

I spell out what I want in the simplest possible terms to the beautiful people who work there but it seems the staff are only employed to look good rather than to be good at their job. When Coffee Revolution opened they seemed to have a similar policy regarding their staff...yeah they were better looking than most people which was a reason for a LOT of their repeat custom but at least their pretty staff could actually listen to what the customer was ordering and get it for them!

Is it only me that this happens to??

I know Im being very British by bitching about it on here and not saying anything to the owner of the shop but i promise that if this is happening to other people as well I'll have words next time they fluff it up!

I find, especially if I'm at home, that the best solution is to have some bread, butter, and the filling of my choice in the house, and to make precisely what I want.

And for work, the same applies, but extra carrying is involved.

I actually think it's deeply ironic that someone who appears to be too idle to make their own sandwiches, has to make two trips to a shop.

Whats the problem with someone else making a sandwich for you on a sunday morning happyhippie? Do you not do this as your sandwiches have to be made on a whole wheat, gluten free bread, with free range tomatos, soya bacon substitue "rashers", with handmade brown sauce??

Do you have a problem with the entire service industry or just the sarnie makers? Whats the matter? Are you not hot enough to work at Spoilt 4 Choice? Did they knock you back for a job and it still smarts a bit, even though that was nearly 2 years ago???

I find it deeply amusing that you suggest the only acceptable place to get a sandwich from is your own kitchen otherwise you're lambasted for being "idle"!

Go and hug a tree and leave me to eat my sarnie in peace (even if it doesnt have the filling I asked for!)

Whats the problem with someone else making a sandwich for you on a sunday morning happyhippie? Do you not do this as your sandwiches have to be made on a whole wheat, gluten free bread, with free range tomatos, soya bacon substitue "rashers", with handmade brown sauce??

It's really very simple, dearie. For a start Sunday mornings don't exist, except in cases where they are a continuation of Saturday night. That aside, if you end up complaining so much, do your food yourself, and then you'll only have yourself to blame, and some extra pennies in your pocket too.

Do you have a problem with the entire service industry or just the sarnie makers?

What are you on about? Eejit.

Whats the matter? Are you not hot enough to work at Spoilt 4 Choice? Did they knock you back for a job and it still smarts a bit, even though that was nearly 2 years ago???

Ah, the real reason you go. You just go to gawp, don't you? Go on, admit it ........

I find it deeply amusing that you suggest the only acceptable place to get a sandwich from is your own kitchen otherwise you're lambasted for being "idle"!

Go and hug a tree and leave me to eat my sarnie in peace (even if it doesnt have the filling I asked for!)

Not at all, old bean. I refer you to the answer I gave some moments ago.

It happens in EVERY sandwich shop i've ever known. There's a simple answer, if they keep doing it, don't go anymore...

Do you have a problem with the entire service industry or just the sarnie makers? Whats the matter? Are you not hot enough to work at Spoilt 4 Choice? Did they knock you back for a job and it still smarts a bit, even though that was nearly 2 years ago???

Lol - you're funny, sad though. Think I'm laughing at you. Take it you don't get out much

Archived