Kickboxing show meet

• 2 weeks later...
i get it now your all kickboxing buddys lol so ignor my 1st reply lol

but while im here i too am wanting to join a kickboxing club the reason ive put it off before is beeing too tired with work family ect but i might just give it a go why not

Hi Steve

Quite a few local fighters from our club as well as one or two others are fighting.

Pebbles is one of the girls who trains at AFK. Davemantis spends all his time chatting up the AFK superbabes at the shows and on the forum.

LOL

Davemantis will be sitting next to Urban Pebbles and Catt on here.

As for xSarahbabex , she will be with me :D , helping out with the show of course. At AFK we pride ourselves on being a friendly club. Friendly with each other and also with anyone who wishes to step into the circle. We also tend to attract the same like minded people as such.

Hope you come to the fight night, its a week on Friday (17th november)

We have 3 tiers of prices:

£15 standing= if its a lads night out and you want to hang around near the bars (ive heard the bars are cheap, a coke for 60p, I dont know about booze i simply dont drink but everyone says that beer,...etc there or what ever you choose to poison yourself with is cheap there but I'd say ask the AFK people.

£25 Ringside seats = There you get to sit down while enjoying the action and watch the fights.

£30. VIP seats. Now these are on the stage right opposite the ring. The VIP seats will include a Buffet . Buffet includes = Lam samosas(got a lot of good feedback from these, my own work not the social clubs ;) , chicken and garlic sandwiches= Davemantis finished all of them, quiche, pizza, garlic bread,sandwiches, onion bhajis,borek(a turkish version of spring roll) and pasta salads etc.

Urban Pebbles and Catt have chosen the stage seating along with Davemantis. If you choose this option, let me know and I will sit you with them.

Crayfish:

You can buy standing tickets or even Ringside on the door no problems, the stage seats though please text me at least in the morning please.

We have a whole different lot of fighters on this one. Im giving the ones who didnt fight last time the chance to fight at home.

Heres who is on this time:

Mick the fireman, Mike neal , Neil (hugh grant) the biggish lad with blue and yellow shorts hes about 13 stoneish, Ravi, Yousif , Hamza and of course NAZ!!!

Hope you can make it!!!

hi chefkicker

ive repled to the other post seperatly

about your fight night which sounds fantastic so exciting id love to go to these(i really love this kind of stuff) but its come a little too soon at the moment i want to fix myself up first with a club at first once ive done that that then i can look into these great fight nights (how often are there?)

but as you can see im trying to weigh up what club will be best for me and thats a hard enough lol

Archived