What type of Thread do you tend to reply to ?

I stay away from bnp, political, any government type threads, I have little knowledge and am not articulate or great on grammer or spelling, they would chew me up and spit me out. I also stay away from religion and any animal cruelty, I get too angry and up on my high horse lol. I love light hearted, flirty and any friendly banter. I tend to look at certain other forumers post's that I find to be interesting or funny too

I stay away from bnp, political, any government type threads, I have little knowledge and am not articulate or great on grammer or spelling, they would chew me up and spit me out. I also stay away from religion and any animal cruelty, I get too angry and up on my high horse lol. I love light hearted, flirty and any friendly banter. I tend to look at certain other forumers post's that I find to be interesting or funny too

The ones who go on the political/religeous threads are usually up on their own high harse :hihi:

I have noticed that too...If your on one of those kinda threads and someone says something to get one over but makes the mistake of putting I after E its almost as though its reasonable and inteligent (sp lol) to start a spelling war, rather than actually use their own brain and think of an answer to get one even overer on the person who got one over on them in the first place, thus making them seem like a crap debater who can spell:thumbsup:

I have noticed that too...If your on one of those kinda threads and someone says something to get one over but makes the mistake of putting I after E its almost as though its reasonable and inteligent (sp lol) to start a spelling war, rather than actually use their own brain and think of an answer to get one even overer on the person who got one over on them in the first place, thus making them seem like a crap debater who can spell:thumbsup:

Overerer doing it with the overererers arnt we ? :hihi:

thats exatly like me :thumbsup:

Archived