How much do you ogle women?

i don't either stackmonkey ... but as a woman myself, I have the strange ability to ogle men without actually appearing to be doing it ...

it's a gift we inherit :cool:

Yes, Ruby, we can have a sly look,without the men noticing.Mind you if it was George Clooney Id lay down and let him walk all over me. :D

Yes, Ruby, we can have a sly look,without the men noticing.Mind you if it was George Clooney Id lay down and let him walk all over me. :D

I'm really sorry to have to say this pattricia, but I'd kick you down the nearest street grate to get you out of the way ... well maybe not, if Sean Bean happened to walk by at the precise moment ....

*goes off into a daydream ... George and Sean ... mmmmm! :love:

I'm really sorry to have to say this pattricia, but I'd kick you down the nearest street grate to get you out of the way ... well maybe not, if Sean Bean happened to walk by at the precise moment ....

*goes off into a daydream ... George and Sean ... mmmmm! :love:

Oh Ruby,lets not fight over these two men ;) I like them both but Ill let you have Sean, and I will be quite satisfied with George. :love:

Archived