Martial arts in the s6 area for little kids.

Hi my kids are currently kung fooing the cr@p out of each other lately. Possibly my fault for being addicted to karate kid and the turtles. Yes i know i should grow up but heigh ho.I want them to get it out of there system in a more constructive manner. So does anyone know of any classes for younger kids in the s6 area? How young do they start.

Thank you kindly.

Waxonwaxoff

There is kickboxing on a tuesday evening for kids at Hillsborough arena just off middlewood road at the top of the park. It is only a couple of pounds and local for S6. The who run it are very good. You can call hillsborough arena on 0114 2335310

I second that , Simon and Daz marsden, great pair of guys and their own kids train there which helps.

Great atmosphere there evn though you have to put up with Mr Marsden Senior's AWFUL sense of humour!!!

Taekwondo on Wednesday at 6pm at 393 Club on Langsett Road. There are usually quite a few little kids at that session. Or if you prefer the weekend there's a Saturday class at 1pm and a Sunday one at 4pm at Hillsborough Leisure Centre.

There are kids that come who are probably as young as 4 or 5 so I reckon 6-year-olds would be fine with it. :thumbsup:

Archived