For Wednesday Fans Only

Lestat

Any of you guy's remember this.... or should I say can you forget it!:thumbsup:

How can we forget???? Waddle was the master! :thumbsup: But do can you still remember the match against the Blunts, the semi final 0f 93 when Waddle scored the amazing free kick after 59 seconds? Yes Blunts 59 seconds into the match :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Now there's another unforgettable game!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How can we forget???? Waddle was the master! :thumbsup: But do can you still remember the match against the Blunts, the semi final 0f 93 when Waddle scored the amazing free kick after 59 seconds? Yes Blunts 59 seconds into the match :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Now there's another unforgettable game!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice to see wednesday fans are no longer living in the past :hihi:

Remember the double last season? :D

*Note: Can all Blunts, please stay away if you have nothing intelligent to say - that should basically mean no blunt posts on here.

If you wanted the thread to stay free of puerile insults, you shouldn't have begun the thread by posting one, should you? :rolleyes:

I remember it well .. was proud to be a part of it, even though we lost :mad:

75,000 screaming Sheffielders gave Wembley the best atmosphere it's ever had at a football game.

If you wanted the thread to stay free of puerile insults, you shouldn't have begun the thread by posting one, should you? :rolleyes:

It's my thread - the insults posted by me are for Wednesdayites to read and laugh at United scum. If you're offended, then kindly sod off and leave the thread - that was the whole point of the note. :thumbsup:

Archived