For Wednesday Fans Only

Lestat

It's my thread - the insults posted by me are for Wednesdayites to read and laugh at United scum. If you're offended, then kindly sod off and leave the thread - that was the whole point of the note. :thumbsup:

You sound like a big kid,

It's my ball and I will do with it as I wish :hihi:

To be honest, it's sometimes nice to see how it was in years gone by. I still remember the day of Mitch Ward, where he single handedly (well he scored 2 goals) beat Blackuburn to get us through to semi of FA Cup, where we went on to lose to some grunters :(

You sound like a big kid,

It's my ball and I will do with it as I wish :hihi:

To be honest, it's sometimes nice to see how it was in years gone by. I still remember the day of Mitch Ward, where he single handedly (well he scored 2 goals) beat Blackuburn to get us through to semi of FA Cup, where we went on to lose to some grunters :(

You sound like one of the 25000 united fans that turned up at Wembley to see your team get hammered.

You sound like one of the 25000 united fans that turned up at Wembley to see your team get hammered.

Aye I was, and there is no disputing the better team won on the day. But I was putting all me hopes on good ol Corky to give your lot a pasting. He had his zima out, but couldn't cope

Aye I was, and there is no disputing the better team won on the day. But I was putting all me hopes on good ol Corky to give your lot a pasting. He had his zima out, but couldn't cope

I never knew that Alan Cork was actually the star of the old Birdseye adverts. Fancy that! :thumbsup:

I cant belive this, we was talking about this game in my local 2 nights ago!! we was on about how waddle made david burrows look like a 4 year old girl for 90 minutes!

Got took off at half time i think...took a swipe at God just before the break (still missed) and Redknapp (I think) had seen enough and took him off

It's my thread - the insults posted by me are for Wednesdayites to read and laugh at United scum. If you're offended, then kindly sod off and leave the thread - that was the whole point of the note. :thumbsup:

Maybe they didn't understand your note

It is always advisable to use words of one syllable or less when addressing Bluntus Ignoramus

Me ol' Dad and me were sat at the front of the North Stand, Kop end for that (Waddle's wing in that sexual secong half!). Possibly with the exception of Henry on a couple of occasions, it was the finest single-handed demolition of a team I have seen. Played a direct part in every goal and scored a 25 yarder.

What more do you want?

Archived