Belly Dancing classes

Anyone interested in joining a belly dancing group just starting at Ecclesfield School in Chapeltown. There are two possible times, 4.00 on Thursdays and 4.00 on Fridays. If you fancy having ago - contact Zara at Ecclesfield on 0114 2461156. This group was initially set up for staff at school. Zara is quite keen to open things up to the community. It will be fun!

I'm afraid I can't tell you if there are any classes near to Sharrow. Sorry. This is a class for absolute, never done anything like it before beginners. Zara works in our school as a lunch-time supervisor. She has already given me a sneak preview of the sort of thing she will be teaching and it looks really good. Sadly I can't make her classes because of teaching commitments but I promised her I'd publicise her classes ( Thursdays and Fridays around 3.30 ) because she really wants to make a go of it.

If you're interested, please phone school on 0114 246 1156 and ask to leave a message for Zara. If you leave your number she can get back to you with all the info.

Otherwise you can confirm your interest in this via this link and I will pass your name on.

Zara is a lovely person with lots of skills - has already taught some Arabic to our students. She is full of enthusiasm and fun. Have a go!

I would love to join a bellydancing group but Chapeltown is a bit far out for me.... do you know of anywhere nearer Sharrow by any chance??

I think there's one at Broomhall. I went to see a show they put on which was really good! It was in the community centre. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the group or any contact details, but maybe you could ring the community centre and ask there. :)

Archived