House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

doddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A2B seem to be the best when I was looking iv used them a couple of times

couplehttp://www.sheffieldremovals.com/?scid=161628&cid=117843&tc=15100818194753868&rl_key=7946ffaee6895e71850aecaf80a61e2c&kw=11061101:173670&pub_cr_id=66694482085&dynamic_proxy=1&primary_serv=www.sheffieldremovals.com&rl_track_landing_pages=1

they were cheaper than all the rest I think castle come in a close second although they are owned by the same person.

• 4 weeks later...

I used a removal company situated in Bradway, but I don't believe it was Bradway Premier Removals. Can't find any other removal vans from Bradway. Any idea who it was I used? I think they were only a small firm, but almost sure it was based in Bradway. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Edited by diezeltruck

I used a removal company situated in Bradway, but I don't believe it was Bradway Premier Removals. Can't find any other removal vans from Bradway. Any idea who it was I used? I think they were only a small firm, but almost sure it was based in Bradway. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Evans? They are Greenhill based.