House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

doddy

Hi I'm wanting to take a fridge freezer to Dewsbury then bring back a sofa and chair, wardrobe (part dismantled), a chest of drawers, a bed and mattress and some music stuff from Dewsbury to sheffield.
last minute first choice p&b remoals on gumtree

• 2 weeks later...

A2B seem to be the best when I was looking iv used them a couple of times

couplehttp://www.sheffieldremovals.com/?scid=161628&cid=117843&tc=15100818194753868&rl_ke y=7946ffaee6895e71850aecaf80a61e2c&kw=11061101:173 670&pub_cr_id=66694482085&dynamic_proxy=1&primary_ serv=www.sheffieldremovals.com&rl_track_landing_pa ges=1

They were cheaper than all the rest I think castle come in a close second although they are owned by the same person.

No the're not,and never have been.

Edited by Odd-jobs

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon All. We have a completion date set for 3rd December (yes next Thursday - not much notice but just got this date myself). We are looking for a company to move from Walkley (3 bed detached) to Nether Edge. We want a full packing service. Any companies on here have availability and would like to quote??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - looking at getting some quotes for a move in the near future which will include storage for a few days.

I'll be calling Arrow & AB Castle later, but any other recommendations? I've had a quote from Clockwork but the storage option is just too expensive given the short term nature of it

Just want to give a massive amount of praise to Avante. Came to rescue at pretty short notice. Had Thomas round to quote (whilst obtaining others) and the price was very good.

Moved yesterday and have to say the lads worked their socks off. A second batch of lads came up later with an additional van load of stuff from our house and between the lot of them they got us moved in and in pretty quick time.

Happy to fully recommend. And thanks again Thomas. Please pass on my thanks to the lads