Unofficial Christmas Party - Who's Up For It?

lizzmobile

Would you come to the SF Christmas Party?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come to the SF Christmas Party?

• Yes
    • No

yep, id like to come please. would be willing to pay £25 / £35. a sit down meal would be gr8 and count me in for the fancydress!!

owt i can do to help, il do. cant sing tho lol

seriously even if its helpin tidy up afterwards, il chip in.

spankys at bieghton have 2 good function rooms, one larger than the other depending on numbers and its not far off the tram route. dont know if theyre available tho.

sounds great!

id prefer buffet, but not sandwich buffet, i mean indian or something differrent, im not keen on xmas food! though some places let me order off the menu anyway :)

id pay 35 pound if i liked the sound of food, venue etc, otherwise 25 from me :)

not really into fancy dress, so as long as its not compulsory, id love to come :)

Think the easiest thing might be to find out where has spaces left, and go from there!!!!

Lizz don't you ever stop...doesn't having four kids, two of which twin babies keep you busy enough :P Are you wonderwoman? :suspect:;)

Sounds abit pricey though...and i've never been to a meet before, i'm worried about who'd look after me ;) can i be down for semi-interested? As to buffet or sit down meal....whatevers cheapest :P

Yes, fancy dress please, free style though not themed ... would prefer a buffet as it's better for circulating ... £30-£40.

and if it won't fly in time for xmas, what about early in the New Year?

For £30-£40 a buffet would have to be bloody good to justify that price, I'm talking smoked salmon, pheasant, the works.

You are right about the lack of circulating opportunities at a sit down, unless we played musical chairs:)

No matter how much it costs if the food is second rate then we may as well just hire a hall, bring our own homemade dishes and crack open the booze

Archived