Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking - it worked for me...

I borrowed a workmate's book and read the first 50 pages in my lunch hour.

I haven't smoked since. :hihi: :hihi:

I also got a copy of SilkQuit - helps keep track of all the lubberly money that I'm saving!!

----------------

Three years, three months, three weeks, 17 hours, 36 minutes and 47 seconds. 24154 cigarettes not smoked, saving £5,845.23. Life saved: 11 weeks, 6 days, 20 hours, 50 minutes.

I borrowed a workmate's book and read the first 50 pages in my lunch hour.

I haven't smoked since. :hihi: :hihi:

I also got a copy of SilkQuit - helps keep track of all the lubberly money that I'm saving!!

----------------

Three years, three months, three weeks, 17 hours, 36 minutes and 47 seconds. 24154 cigarettes not smoked, saving £5,845.23. Life saved: 11 weeks, 6 days, 20 hours, 50 minutes.

That silquit is a good little programme :)

I saved £27,000 pounds over the last 14 years :shocked:

- and that's based on cigs at £3.50 for twenty (the price when I stoppped) - so it's more really :)

i FINALLY got round to reading it, i started this morning and am on chapter 31 and have got extreme eye strain :roll:

heehee so ive come on here to read the forum just for a break < makes sense dunt it LOL >

i cant wait for these feelings of vitality to kick in im really fed up of waking up shattered and with no energy what so ever.

im scared but in an exciting kind of way :)

ill keep ya posted

well how rubbish am i , i lasted 3 hours :(

I know of different people experiencing success and failure using all kinds of products and services. Some can give up smoking 60 or more a day without any help whatsoever and some people who've been smoking 20 a day or fewer use websites like saynotoitnow.co.uk to find the products and services to help them stop.

It's down to the individual - everyone's different.

I think it's best to just stop, rather than use any 'easy' method. If you want to stop, you will :-)

I have been reading this thread for about a week now and I am so happy for the people who this book has worked for. I bought the book and read it over 3 days. I desperately want to stop smoking but haven't as yet!! Does anyone think that I should re-read the book - I just don't seem to be as inspired as most of you. HELP!!

I have been reading this thread for about a week now and I am so happy for the people who this book has worked for. I bought the book and read it over 3 days. I desperately want to stop smoking but haven't as yet!! Does anyone think that I should re-read the book - I just don't seem to be as inspired as most of you. HELP!!

SNAP!! I read it in one day, i closed the curtains locked the door and got stuck in. I smoked my last cig and thought well yeah ok i spose they dont actually taste all that good, went 3 hours feeling quite impressed with myself but just couldnt get on with having to think "yippee im a non smoker" when i was gagging. and try as i might i just couldnt imagine the little monster in my belly screaming out in pain as i was killing it :hihi:

so im gunna order the Paul Mckenna stop smoking book :roll:

Just thought I'd pop back here to say that I had a letter from the Allen Carr clinic yesterday, to ask if, 9 months after I visited them I'm still a non-smoker (I am!).

I mention this because there's a couple of links in the letter that might be of use to anyone thinking of stopping smoking.

One is that if you book a session at one of the "stop smoking" clinics and quote the code DV622030, you get £30 off the normal price of £220. (Still not cheap, I know, but you get your money back if it fails and you start smoking again within 3 months). More details on the link below;

http://www.easywayyorkshire.co.uk/

Secondly Allen Carr has put a free download of his final book on his website, which can be found at the link below;

http://allencarr.com/central/article/100/free-download-of-allen-carrs-latest-book-scandal

Archived