Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking - it worked for me...

• 5 months later...

Sorry for my yearly "Allen Carr Ressurection". But, just wanted to say "Yay me" again. It'll be my 3rd smoke free anniversery at the end of this month.

Not had ONE cigarette in that time and not wanted one. Hope everyone else on this thread is still succeeding. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have just ordered a copy of this book from Amazon, it cost just over £7 with first class post. It is estimated that it will arrive on Thursday of this week, so I am smoking my head off in antipication!:hihi:

Smoke away ;)

Far as I remember, he recommends you still smoke while reading the book too!

Smoke away ;)

Far as I remember, he recommends you still smoke while reading the book too!

I must admit to feeling irritable even at the thought of stopping. The last time that I stopped my OH went and bought me a packet of fags as she could not live with me .:hihi::hihi:

Should be fun!

I bought the book a few months ago on E-Bay . It has a couple of CDs with it as well , which you are supposed to listen to once you have finished reading the book.

Up to now I hav'nt started it but I'm gearing myself up to it and hoping for the best

I must admit to feeling irritable even at the thought of stopping. The last time that I stopped my OH went and bought me a packet of fags as she could not live with me .:hihi::hihi:

Should be fun!

It could be a completely different experience this time (I hope so)

Don't be afraid to re-read parts (or all) of the book if it feels the right thing to do.

Let us know how you get on!

Archived