Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking - it worked for me...

• 7 months later...

Greetings, a bump from a yank :). Just like to say that I have bought the book yesterday and read a couple of pages, hope to finish it today and have the same results as others have had. (hope you don't mind a fellow from this side of the pond having a say here. :D

Greetings, a bump from a yank :). Just like to say that I have bought the book yesterday and read a couple of pages, hope to finish it today and have the same results as others have had. (hope you don't mind a fellow from this side of the pond having a say here. :D

I smoked for 35 years, up to 30 cigarettes daily. I read the book 7 months ago and have not touched a cigarette since. I must say that I was really ready to stop ,but, having said that the book helped enormously.

A NOTE FOR SMOKERS........What right do you have to make someone who loves you watch as you slowly kill yourself in front of their very eyes?

Who do you think you are to inflict such pain upon people who love you?:roll:

• 3 months later...

Heh! I just logged in to an old laptop that had SilkQuit running.

These are my stats....

Seven years, one week, four days, 20 hours, 17 minutes and 15 seconds. 51376 cigarettes not smoked, saving £12,433.21. Life saved: 25 weeks, 3 days, 9 hours, 20 minutes.

One of the best things I ever did was stop smoking. :)

Thanks Allen.

• 2 weeks later...
I too read that book 12 months ago,and never touched a cigarette since.I don't know how he does it,but it is an amazing process from 20 a day to none without realising.

I recommend the book to anyone who WANTS to stop.I know people who i have told the book about,but,becaouse they didn't want to quit,it didn't work.

The wife read it too and she stopped also.

hmmmmi mite have to try this, ive got paul mckennnas and used it a few yearas ago and cut down bigtime but never actually finished it, its got the cd too with is brill and very relaxing, i think im gona try that again and finish it this time then if id dont work get this book

• 11 months later...

Archived