Allen Carr's easy way to stop smoking - it worked for me...

• 2 months later...

I read the book a couple of days ago, and can't stop raving about it. I've not had a cigarette since, and feel good.

I've stopped several times before, sometimes for over a year, and started again - and this is despite knowing that if I had one more cigarette, I'd start full-on smoking again. I eventually did, every time.

So, although I'm feeling really positive, and the withdrawal symptoms are feeling good (getting rid of my monster!), I still worry that I'll do the same again sometime in the distant future. But hopefully, what the book says will remain with me for a long time.

I'd totally recommend this book to anyone that wants to stop - don't make a judgement about the method beforehand, just try it!

Just over thirteen years ago, I turned over the last page of a book called ‘Allen Carr’s easy way to stop smoking’, and knew without doubt I was now an ex smoker.

Just ordered from Amazon...going to give it a try:thumbsup:

I read the book a couple of days ago, and can't stop raving about it. I've not had a cigarette since, and feel good.

I've stopped several times before, sometimes for over a year, and started again - and this is despite knowing that if I had one more cigarette, I'd start full-on smoking again. I eventually did, every time.

So, although I'm feeling really positive, and the withdrawal symptoms are feeling good (getting rid of my monster!), I still worry that I'll do the same again sometime in the distant future. But hopefully, what the book says will remain with me for a long time.

I'd totally recommend this book to anyone that wants to stop - don't make a judgement about the method beforehand, just try it!

Good on yer BoroughGal :):thumbsup:

Just remember - there's no such thing as 'just one cigarette' (But you know that already) ;)

Teabag - go for it! You've nothing to lose, and as you will discover and nothing to 'give up' either :suspect:;)

D2J - Well done mate! Did you use the Allen Carr method, or 'will power?'

Archived