I've heard a whisper; Bryan Robson for Owls.

Sturrock must be sick to see the players performing now that he's gone.

Maybe they wanted him out?

Please note: this post had nothing at all to do with "whatif"!

The errant swine has logged his details on my PC!!

This post belongs to JOE TOTALE!!!!!!!

you see it all the time though, theyrealise when a new manager does come in, if they're not performing they will be out.

as for robson, no thanks:help:

Well im a blade and i want them to go down- simple as that!!! lol!

Really?

So who do you consider to be United's big rivals, the team you'd rather see us beat than anyone else? Every blade fan I know would name Wednesday, but you apparently wouldn't.

Really?

So who do you consider to be United's big rivals, the team you'd rather see us beat than anyone else? Every blade fan I know would name Wednesday, but you apparently wouldn't.

I'd rather see ua beating the chelseas and man uniteds of the world, These are actually good teams.

When we beat wednesday, whilst it is pleasing to see and nice to gloat, it has not been such an amazing achievement

I wonder if that's what Birmingham thought.

Or did they think 'arrogant little club, out of their depth, lets go and give em a spanking'.

That's why we made 11 changes to the side.

We even had short in defence, and aki up front. So make your own conclusions on whether we attempted to win the game

Really?

at the moment it would have to be leeds to be honest, every recent game against wednesday has turned out to be a fairly easy win, at least when we play leeds its a good game with good football, wednesday just can't offer us that at the moment and leeds have stolen quite a few players off us/stolen a manager from our coaching staff etc etc.

Of course- if they improve then that will change naturally but i would say that quite a few blades see leeds as bigger rivals at this moment in time.

This was supposed to be a thread on what people would think about

Bryan Robson as SWFCs manager until that mungo gumbo united supporter Joe Totale stuck his size nines in using my monicker.

( leave my monicker alone, Totale or I'll be round there and cut off your beer tokens)

Now it seems to be about who SUFCs rivals are.

Well is it going to be Robson or what?

In my opinion a move for robson would be a bad move for the owls.The bloke has in the past tried and generally failed at most of his clubs.Altho Brian Laws is at scunthorpe he will be very keen to make an impression and has got a lot of praise from prem managers including Alex Ferguson and the special one at Chelsea.Yes Robson may attract a better class of player but as he really got the ambition and heart to take the owls on and try to get them back to the prem.

Archived