I've heard a whisper; Bryan Robson for Owls.

In my opinion a move for robson would be a bad move for the owls.The bloke has in the past tried and generally failed at most of his clubs.Altho Brian Laws is at scunthorpe he will be very keen to make an impression and has got a lot of praise from prem managers including Alex Ferguson and the special one at Chelsea.Yes Robson may attract a better class of player but as he really got the ambition and heart to take the owls on and try to get them back to the prem.

I doubt whether you would be able to afford the sort of players that Robson may be able to attract to Hellsbore. To be perfectly honest, you're pretty much where we were 7 years ago, and at that time we brought in a man who had had a chequered time in the previous couple of years. He was a fan, and instilled some pride into the team, and, albeit after some time, and more faith from the board than some fans were prepared to give, we got to the Promised Land.

Finally.

I think your best move would be to do the same sort of thing, and bring in Megson. I really think he could do a good job for you.

I'm confused! Is it to be Megson now?

He is a little basic.

I can't see him attracting the type of player Wednesday need.

Dont suppose thats the main criteria is it.Paul Sturrock was or never has been nown for doing that but was in my opinion as good as were going to get.Like i said earlier, Bryan Laws is maybe just the bloke who wants to push on and show what he can do.Dave allen in his wisdom tho may bring in someone with great exp , David"kerb crawler pleat" maybe.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived