I've heard a whisper; Bryan Robson for Owls.

Thank God Robson has priced himself out of the job,hes a terrible manager,christ when he was at boro he needed to bring in Venables to hold his hand.He took Boro down after spending millions and he didnt work any wonders at West Brom.

Brian Laws will be given the job but personally i would have stuck with caretaker manager till chrimbo and then reviewed the situation,weve been playing really attacking football and actually scoring a few too.

7 pts out of 9 so far,if it carries on he deserves a crack at it.

Thank God Robson has priced himself out of the job,hes a terrible manager,christ when he was at boro he needed to bring in Venables to hold his hand.He took Boro down after spending millions and he didnt work any wonders at West Brom.

Brian Laws will be given the job but personally i would have stuck with caretaker manager till chrimbo and then reviewed the situation,weve been playing really attacking football and actually scoring a few too.

7 pts out of 9 so far,if it carries on he deserves a crack at it.

I agree with you 100% regarding the caretaker manager.

Let him have his kick at the can. He must be doing something right.

How can Robson price himself out when he must knows he's a failure, just because of his past playing history.

Who does he think he is!!

Who would us SWFC fans want as manager if it was between Sean McCauley & Chris Waddle.

Waddle has shown his managerial talents (not) & McCauley has done great.

Robson, who do you think you are!, your not good enough for us!~! tw*t.

Rom

Archived