Sunday Lunch town centre

dawnchap1

i went to the priory last sunday and was thoroughly impressed, especially as it was free!!!

but, if you do want to pay, you could do worse that the rutland. i think theres a couple of threads on here already recommending their sunday grub.

enjoy, where ever you decide to go.

x

i went to the priory last sunday and was thoroughly impressed, especially as it was free!!!

but, if you do want to pay, you could do worse that the rutland. i think theres a couple of threads on here already recommending their sunday grub.

enjoy, where ever you decide to go.

x

Hmm! how's that work then? Just free lunch and thats it? Its a wonder half of Sheffield aren't there?

Hmm! how's that work then? Just free lunch and thats it? Its a wonder half of Sheffield aren't there?

this is the link to the main thread on here:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=154469

summary: buy either an alcoholic drink or a pint of pop and get a free sunday roast dinner.

thats about it! it was really good last week and im sure it itll be just as good this weekend.

x

Archived