Laws signs for Wednesday

Ally68

i meant the chairman, it sometimes gets to a stage where you want the manager to be crap to get the board out!

In the past i wanted Wednesday to lose when Wilson was in charge as it would get the board out & a fresh start, theyt chose 10 managers or so, it's not the manager it's the fuc*in board aaarggghhh.

A stupid pig that is going on a high as far as they will ever get doesn't understand this, i know, just premiership survival is good enough, but as Wednesday have a far superior fanbase & could fill a 40.000 seat ground weekly in premiership as we have, we want more.

We are a Chelsea in the waiting with the right chairman, & the swine are just, still the second team in Sheffield & always will until they do something & get crowds. Erm, we get 22.000 at bottom of championship, what do they get againsed Cheslea?? poor piggys.

i meant the chairman, it sometimes gets to a stage where you want the manager to be crap to get the board out!

In the past i wanted Wednesday to lose when Wilson was in charge as it would get the board out & a fresh start, theyt chose 10 managers or so, it's not the manager it's the fuc*in board aaarggghhh.

A stupid pig that is going on a high as far as they will ever get doesn't understand this, i know, just premiership survival is good enough, but as Wednesday have a far superior fanbase & could fill a 40.000 seat ground weekly in premiership as we have, we want more.

We are a Chelsea in the waiting with the right chairman, & the swine are just, still the second team in Sheffield & always will until they do something & get crowds. Erm, we get 22.000 at bottom of championship, what do they get againsed Cheslea?? poor piggys.

Couldn't some of you guys, just once , accept a comment without turning it into a p*****g contest ?

If it's supposed to be in fun then put a smiley on the end.:rant::loopy:

As for crowds, I think that United are happy with what they're getting.

Chelsea in the waiting :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: ROFPMSL

And against Chelsea we got 32,100 :thumbsup:

We are a Chelsea in the waiting with the right chairman....

Dude ... Trowbridge are a Chelsea in waiting with the right chairman. That's hardly a claim worth making. There's a lot to be proud of about Wednesday's name and history without making laughable claims like this one.

Laws might actually do well. He's been about as successful as anybody ever could be in Scunthorpe; maybe a bigger club will see him rise to greater heights.

Dude ... Trowbridge are a Chelsea in waiting with the right chairman. That's hardly a claim worth making. There's a lot to be proud of about Wednesday's name and history without making laughable claims like this one.

Probably the funniest thing i have ever read on these pages and that includes all the Blade/owl banter and everything in between.

Chelsea in waiting :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Probably the funniest thing i have ever read on these pages and that includes all the Blade/owl banter and everything in between.

Chelsea in waiting :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Well you can't deny it's TRUE. If someone buys Sheffield Wednesday, hires a world-class coach and spends £500 million on world-class players, they'll win the Premiership within three years.

Ditto for every single club in the Championship, of course; but hey, who said that true statements had to be useful?

Well you can't deny it's TRUE. If someone buys Sheffield Wednesday, hires a world-class coach and spends £500 million on world-class players, they'll win the Premiership within three years.

Ditto for every single club in the Championship, of course; but hey, who said that true statements had to be useful?

Absolutely! Bradford Park Avenue; Quadruple winners 2015, at the latest!!!!!!

Day Before Thursday aren't even Chelsea in quarantine, never mind in waiting ........

Give Laws a chance though, as Robbie says ....... barely anyone wanted Warnock, but given time, we got there ........ I can still remember Kevin Tittertton of BIFA on Radio 5 Live telling the (soon to-be-deified(!)) Warnock "Just 'cos you're a Blade won't be enough!" on the day he was appointed .......

I know Laws isn't a fowl, but give the guy a chance ....... IF he's got the job.

Archived