Sheffield Memories - Compiled By L.S.Dunone

seriessix

seriessix, where have you been ? Ive missed your stories so much.Im going to read the two above at my leisure, and ponder at you brilliance.:)

You are too kind.

Had a bit of a dry patch, #88 isn't up to much. I think things are back to normal now.:)

• 1 month later...

Could you imagine being a fly on the wall of an office with seriessix and Spike Milligan writing a comedy script, pattricia? :)

Within 30 seconds you'd have fallen off the wall and been carried away to the local Asylum in an old Black Maria driven by Bluebottle, never to be let out again. :o

Could you imagine being a fly on the wall of an office with seriessix and Spike Milligan writing a comedy script, pattricia? :)

Within 30 seconds you'd have fallen off the wall and been carried away to the local Asylum in an old Black Maria driven by Bluebottle, never to be let out again. :o

It would be quite funny with just the two of you. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Many years ago, before her untimely and violent demise, my grandmother gave me a leather bound ledger. For years this remained unopened in the book case of my spare room, then one day I felt an almost ungodly compulsion to reveal its contents to myself.

Every page contained what appeared to be a mixture of text and images, like a visually

phonetic language. For months I tried to decipher these pages and after multiple attempts found the key to the mystery, ultimately it would seem that the whole book was a kind of smokescreen, a subterfuge. By my definition all those pages condensed into what we would regard to be just a simple recipe. Please take a moment out of your busy day to read the following interpretation of her journal.

Adamantly hollow out and sew together 12 goose necks.

Wrap around any wifes torso to cure for a month.

Dry necks along the length of your stairs.

When dry and stiff remove and place in garden like a zig zagging faceless snake.

Archived