Newcastle v Blades Pay per View

Dot

I can rest easy knowing we beat Newcastle, we are out of the bottom 3 and playing some really decent football.

Loads of heart and commitment today from the Blades and what about those supporters, All you could hear the whole match was the travelling Super Bladesmen :thumbsup:

So, nothing to do with Newcastle fielding an understrength team?... A narrow win and still near the drop zone.... Cant really see the pigsty blunts doing much better through the rest of the season. Enjoy you're win :thumbsup: it's one of the few times you've been able to smile this season.

Oh, and before I forget - those singing, travelling fans - well... if that was a high point for you...lets see how loud they sing after another month or so when you're rock bottom.:hihi: :hihi:

So, nothing to do with Newcastle fielding an understrength team?... A narrow win and still near the drop zone.... Cant really see the pigsty blunts doing much better through the rest of the season. Enjoy you're win :thumbsup: it's one of the few times you've been able to smile this season.

Oh, and before I forget - those singing, travelling fans - well... if that was a high point for you...lets see how loud they sing after another month or so when you're rock bottom.:hihi: :hihi:

Ooohhhh look whos back for another nibble, we got this one hook line and sinker :hihi: :hihi:

Like i said earlier you are a prize plum :thumbsup:

Ooohhhh look whos back for another nibble, we got this one hook line and sinker :hihi: :hihi:

Like i said earlier you are a prize plum :thumbsup:

What was that about nibbling.....three words candidblunt: kettle, pot, black.

or in your world: pinky, perky, porky.

Archived