The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

British drivers are not poor. What a stupid suggestion.

You ever been to a foreign country and seen the driving standards there. Put our highways against a country like Italy or Spain and your in one of the more safer nations to drive on this planet.

Okay. Continental driving is generally very **** poor.

Happy now?

In my experience, the worst drivers tend to be those wearing a head covering of some kind, whether that's an old bloke in a hat or a young bloke in a baseball cap. I always assume they're going to do really stupid things, and take extra care around them.

StarSparkle

Mondeo drivers, driving Mondeos.

For some reason their indicators never work, and the turning circle must be rubbish. They can't even get around a massive roundabout without taking the closest thing to a straight line and cutting you up.

In my experience, the worst drivers tend to be those wearing a head covering of some kind, whether that's an old bloke in a hat or a young bloke in a baseball cap. I always assume they're going to do really stupid things, and take extra care around them.

StarSparkle

I agree with you, the worst drivers are people in hats. I can't explain it but it is true

Dave..

I love these threads where everyone wants proof that is somebody else who's worse than themselves :D

Personally speaking, I'm a lousy driver. I speed, I cut up, I pull out, I tailgate, in fact I do all the worst things possible. Anything less that 140 on the motorway is dawdling in my opinion.

I recommend that you get out of my way if you see me coming, especially if I'm late, which I always am. :thumbsup: