The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

So why do you think women drivers in these cars would be offered the cheapest rate of insurance of any road users?

Because said women in the said car, is never directley involved in the accident, but see's a hell of a lot of them unravel in her rear view mirror while checking her lippy....

So in short, they cause the accident due to other drivers trying to avoid them.

with getting hit by a Peugeot 306 today on wooly wood bottom sending me into a 360 degree spin and looks like writing off my car i would have to say that.

I'm stuffed for work as i work in Notts, My kids are stuck with other parent and i'm in pain. Not the best day today and yes the other driver tried to blame me yeh lad in car with stickers on it, but i wasn't the one who drove on of a junction onto live road right into the side of passing traffic.

Incidentally one of the worst pieces of driving I`ve ever seen occured at that junction in front of Swann Mortons, just next to Pizza Hut. I won`t bore you with the details but it was 6 years ago, I can still remember part of the reg (it started TX51) and it was a silver VW Passat, a German car.......

I was very keen to tell the imbecile just what I thought of him but the lights at Hillsborough corner stopped me.......

The incredible thing is the guy had his wife in the front seat and if I hadn`t swerved out of the way (as he tried to cut in front of me) it was her who would have made intimate contact with the rear of a parked truck. I just hope she was so angry with him that he didn`t get his grunties all week !

I`ve just remembered this. If anyone on here was guilty of this driving incident, or knows whose car it was (it happened about 8 years ago though ! ) I`d like the driver to come down to my shop, I`d love to tell you to your face what a d*** head you are.

Actually, on reflection, I hope he didn`t get his grunties for a month, never mind a week.

The guy didn`t even have the excuse of inexperience or the impetuosity of youth, he was middle aged !

German car.......

Edited by Justin Smith

I`ve just remembered this. If anyone on here was guilty of this driving incident, or knows whose car it was (it happened about 8 years ago though ! ) I`d like the driver to come down to my shop, I`d love to tell you to your face what a d*** head you are.

Actually, on reflection, I hope he didn`t get his grunties for a month, never mind a week.

The guy didn`t even have the excuse of inexperience or the impetuosity of youth, he was middle aged !

German car.......

On the contrary. She loved the adrenalin fueled thrill of the near miss! You're never more alive than when you're closest to death!

Because said women in the said car, is never directley involved in the accident, but see's a hell of a lot of them unravel in her rear view mirror while checking her lippy....

So in short, they cause the accident due to other drivers trying to avoid them.

You sound like a bad driver who has lots of accidents then pretends they are someone else's fault.

I'm not one to generalise, but.....Black Audis!!! I always imagine they have the 'Flight of the Valkeries' playing full blast on their stereos as they alternately push in and prevent people from changing lanes by zooming up to close the gap as soon as they see you indicating. :hihi: