The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

It has nothing to do with the cars that bad drivers choose. I wanted to purchase a rather fast (about as fast as you can get) motor that required an advanced driving test before purchase would be permitted. I past, I bought. Great car, great driver.:cool:

go on then i'll bite, what car did you buy that required an advanced test to drive? out of interest i have a car with over 600bhp/tonne that will do 0-100mph in under 8s quite easily. and i didnt need anything other than big cahoonies to buy it.

Sheffield Telegraph 28th April 2011.

Headline : Snake Pass Closed (due to a "head on" car accident)

Cars involved ?

An Alfa Romeo and, and, and, could it be, a German car ?

An Audi perhaps ?

Well yes actually, how did you guess ?

Just came to me.

So, in the last four serious accidents reported by that esteemed journal, every one had a German car in it, and, from memory, in three of the four, it was an Audi.

Coincidence (again) ?

Possibly.

Or then again, possibly not.

Edited by Justin Smith

The worst drivers can be easliy spotted on a daily basis tearing round sheffields streets in the supped up Corsa`s, Saxo`x and clios, with their Halfords accessorys attached to the Chav mobiless. :gag::gag:

These shocking drivers are easily recognised by their "chav" uniform consisting of Burberry cap , tracksuit, and cheap Bling from Argos.

Their Corsa`s,Saxo`s and Clios are often decked out in oversized wheels, Halfords exhaust extentions ( the stupid little silver end they fix the the 1.0 litre cars exhaust to make it look like a "Big " powerful car .:hihi::hihi:

The worst drivers can be easliy spotted on a daily basis tearing round sheffields streets in the supped up Corsa`s, Saxo`x and clios, with their Halfords accessorys attached to the Chav mobiless. :gag::gag:

These shocking drivers are easily recognised by their "chav" uniform consisting of Burberry cap , tracksuit, and cheap Bling from Argos.

Their Corsa`s,Saxo`s and Clios are often decked out in oversized wheels, Halfords exhaust extentions ( the stupid little silver end they fix the the 1.0 litre cars exhaust to make it look like a "Big " powerful car .:hihi::hihi:

I agree that most young boy-racers (and girl-racers) drive very annoyingly and their "modifications" are equally annoying, usually badly done and reducing the value of the vehicle.

Strangely enough though, all the near-misses I've had over the years (cars pulling out on you, changing lane without looking etc.) have been caused by middle aged women and several elderly men. There was even one woman who spun her car 180 degrees in the road outside a pub on bonfire night as I left the car park, because she was looking downward (texting I think) and as my lights shone across her face she panicked and snatched the wheel to her left, spinning the vehicle.

I'm not saying boy racers DON'T cause accidents but the thing with them is you can usually hear em or spot em a mile off in their loud clown cars performance vehicles.

i hate smart cars, remind me of a rollerskate, but i must say, i was quite impressed when top gear tested them against the corsa, they run them into a concrete slab at about 80mph, the corsa came off worse, who ever would have been in a smart car at least might have come out alive:)

I know its an old post, but,

The super-duper Tridiron (or something like that) safety cage of the Smart is pretty academic in that situation. The programme went on to say that they would expect the front occupents of both cars to be killed.

(Fifth Gear have done several interesting car crashes over the years - which occasionally crop up again on Dave - worth looking out for. Old Espace against New Espace (shows big improvement in safety design), Espace against 4x4 (Disco, I think) - win for espace, and Modus (I cannot remember what against). I presume Renault were keen on putting their cars forward to advertise their good crash protection and high Euro NCAP ratings).

Edit: I think the Modus test might have been against an old Volvo, but not sure.

Edited by Eater Sundae
Added a bit

ive had a few arugements with taxi drivers last couple of weeks they dont give a dam and they think they own the road.they just pull out on u,or try and chop u up on the road and to say they have advance drivin i think they to go and have a few more lessons worse drivers on the raod.

It has nothing to do with the cars that bad drivers choose. I wanted to purchase a rather fast (about as fast as you can get) motor that required an advanced driving test before purchase would be permitted. I past, I bought. Great car, great driver.:cool:

I'll bite, what car is this?