The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

You already did the bragging bit, I just want to check if such a car even exists as I can't find a reference online to any car that requires a special test before the manufacturer will let you buy it.

dont you need a special test for disable cars?

You already did the bragging bit, I just want to check if such a car even exists as I can't find a reference online to any car that requires a special test before the manufacturer will let you buy it.

:hihi: Nice try, but I'm far too wise to fall for such cheap tricks.;)

The cheap trick of verifying that what you've claimed is possible? I've found no car that needs a special test yet, so at the moment I'm leaning towards you telling fibs again.

I've checked the Veyron, Ferrari, Zonda, Koenisegg and tried general search terms, but I can't find a manufacturer that won't sell a car to anyone who can write a big enough cheque.

Edited by Cyclone

The cheap trick of verifying that what you've claimed is possible? I've found no car that needs a special test yet, so at the moment I'm leaning towards you telling fibs again.

I've checked the Veyron, Ferrari, Zonda, Koenisegg and tried general search terms, but I can't find a manufacturer that won't sell a car to anyone who can write a big enough cheque.

:hihi: You will have to go back a few years, but I'm still not falling for your tricks, I'm far too smart for you.:D

Ah, you're saying it isn't a recent purchase?

There is no trick, it's just that I don't believe you and wanted to check your story out.

You catch on really quickly. The strange thing is that I have owned faster cars since (although only slightly faster) and there has been no requirement to take any test. I think it should be made compulsory for any driver to have to pass an advanced driving test before being allowed to purchase a "Supercar" for want of a better word.

Sorry, but I'm wising up to you guys now. I'm not giving you lot any more reason to say that all I ever do is brag.

thats rubbish. i asked you very nicely which car was it? i have been into proper performance cars for 25 yrs. i have a 600bhp/tonne car that will kill you if you drive like an idiot, it is extremely powerful and light. Ive spent all day at Donnington today watching genuinely rich people race original GT40s and Lolas, Ferraris and bentleys round track. some of the best drivers in the country. at no point in the last 25yrs have i ever heard of or seen a car which requires you to have to take an advanced test before you can buy it. i've had professional coaching from race drivers and have never been in a position where i would be unable to purchase or drive any vehicle due to license restrictions.

so, to clarify and to prove you are not a fairy story teller, please tell me what car you bought, i am genuinely interested as i would probably like to drive something of that nature that needs an advanced test/license to be able to drive?

anything other than the factual answer i'm afraid is going to give people the impression you made something up and have been caught out. no axe to grind here, i dont know you from adam, i do however know performance cars and proper road legal scary to drive vehicles which a novice will put into a wall on the first hashed attempt to drive quickly. would be intrigued to learn something new!

Edited by ChrisT70