The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

thats rubbish. i asked you very nicely which car was it? i have been into proper performance cars for 25 yrs. i have a 600bhp/tonne car that will kill you if you drive like an idiot, it is extremely powerful and light. Ive spent all day at Donnington today watching genuinely rich people race original GT40s and Lolas, Ferraris and bentleys round track. some of the best drivers in the country. at no point in the last 25yrs have i ever heard of or seen a car which requires you to have to take an advanced test before you can buy it. i've had professional coaching from race drivers and have never been in a position where i would be unable to purchase or drive any vehicle due to license restrictions.

so, to clarify and to prove you are not a fairy story teller, please tell me what car you bought, i am genuinely interested as i would probably like to drive something of that nature that needs an advanced test/license to be able to drive?

anything other than the factual answer i'm afraid is going to give people the impression you made something up and have been caught out. no axe to grind here, i dont know you from adam, i do however know performance cars and proper road legal scary to drive vehicles which a novice will put into a wall on the first hashed attempt to drive quickly. would be intrigued to learn something new!

Chris, you have tried to come across as being interested without malice, but have failed more than once by being rude. 25 years you say!? no way, do your homework.

Chris, you have tried to come across as being interested without malice, but have failed more than once by being rude. 25 years you say!? no way, do your homework.

no, just answer the question, cant hurt can it. you obviously have something of interest and i do like fast cars. rude i am not, i asked you last night what the car was and you just ignored my post, and then other peoples today.

rather than drag this on, just let me know what the car is, and what the license requirements are, will happily apologise if incorrect. :)

edited to add, i GENUINELY would like to know, i have friends with some very nice cars (F430, diablo, ultima) and none of them need additional qualifications. you must have something very special.

also to add, i wasnt suggesting you drove like an idiot, so i dont know why you highlighted that? i have had performance cars for 25yrs, please dont assume anything about me when you know nothing at all. i actually said i own a 600bhp/tonne car that will kill anyone who drives it like an idiot including me, so dont use that as an excuse i was being rude to you when i wasnt thanks.

The worst drivers can be easliy spotted on a daily basis tearing round sheffields streets in the supped up Corsa`s, Saxo`x and clios, with their Halfords accessorys attached to the Chav mobiless. :gag::gag:

These shocking drivers are easily recognised by their "chav" uniform consisting of Burberry cap , tracksuit, and cheap Bling from Argos.

Their Corsa`s,Saxo`s and Clios are often decked out in oversized wheels, Halfords exhaust extentions ( the stupid little silver end they fix the the 1.0 litre cars exhaust to make it look like a "Big " powerful car .:hihi::hihi:

I don't agree. I have had little or no incidents with saxo boys, yet I get cut up and held up daily by old people.

no, just answer the question, cant hurt can it. you obviously have something of interest and i do like fast cars. rude i am not, i asked you last night what the car was and you just ignored my post, and then other peoples today.

rather than drag this on, just let me know what the car is, and what the license requirements are, will happily apologise if incorrect. :)

edited to add, i GENUINELY would like to know, i have friends with some very nice cars (F430, diablo, ultima) and none of them need additional qualifications. you must have something very special.

Sorry sunshine, I would love to play but I have wised up to you guys.

Edit: Your methods are much more subtle than Cyclone's though, I'll give you that. ;)

Edited by manofstrad

So you still think he's lying then?

Sorry sunshine, I would love to play but I have wised up to you guys.;)

you sir, no offense intended, are a bull shotter of the highest order then until proven otherwise.

how can you have "wised up"?

i have built /maintained and raced performance cars for 25yrs, i have personal contacts within the performance car industry and used to be involved in event organisation and running performance car clubs. i can personally put you in touch if need be with people at the MSA, i used to have corporate membership of the MSA. I can if you need hire you a circuit (have done so at my own cost on a few occasions) and can arrange public liability insurance for motorsport events, having done so in the past.

so, i ask, politely for you to enlighten me, to add to my knowledge, as i genuinely know of no road car that you cannot purchase without taking additional licenses.

I can agree that certain cars of high performance shouldnt be driven by people without sufficient knowledge, and experience, and i also know how the msa race licensing system works which precludes drivers of insufficient experience from competing at certain events, in certain categories of car.

i asked you politely last night, out of genuine interest, you ignored it and are now making out something i am not, so answer the question to put me at ease. as said, will apologise if wrong.