The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

I already told you, I've moved on from that one (late 80's). Do your homework son or are you just playing dumb? ;)

nah, just trying to end one of your crap lies. sorry if thats the truth, but you should have done your own homework before boasting you owned a car that was so quick you needed special licenses to drive it.

you dont need a special license to own/drive any supercar. and you are starting to look a mug by not just coming clean to that one and admitting you told a slight porkie.:D

or prove me wrong, i'm 100% confident in my performance car knowledge, and will eat humble pie should you prove otherwise. i havent got any interest in any of the other claims you regularly make, but the car license bull crap got my attention. so teach me, i might trade my supercar in for whatever it is you have got. mine is insured for a substantial amount, and will outrun a 430 scudera on track. what ya got then?:)

you havent even responded to my question about its performance, i'd class it quick if its sub 7s 0-100mph. adam @ the supercar club will also be interested to find out what his club is missing if only they could get this "super license" that you claim to have. :hihi:

nah, just trying to end one of your crap lies. sorry if thats the truth, but you should have done your own homework before boasting you owned a car that was so quick you needed special licenses to drive it.

you dont need a special license to own/drive any supercar. and you are starting to look a mug by not just coming clean to that one and admitting you told a slight porkie.:D

or prove me wrong, i'm 100% confident in my performance car knowledge, and will eat humble pie should you prove otherwise. i havent got any interest in any of the other claims you regularly make, but the car license bull crap got my attention. so teach me, i might trade my supercar in for whatever it is you have got. mine is insured for a substantial amount, and will outrun a 430 scudera on track. what ya got then?:)

you havent even responded to my question about its performance, i'd class it quick if its sub 7s 0-100mph. adam @ the supercar club will also be interested to find out what his club is missing if only they could get this "super license" that you claim to have. :hihi:

Nice try Chrisy.;):)

Nice try Chrisy.;):)

you've bored me now, you had my attention for a little while. obviously i was correct, you dont know your apples from your onions with respect to performance cars.

I had thought/hoped you might actually own something indecently quick and have some genuine knowledge /interest in supercars, rather than maybe just owning something you think is fast because it cost a fair few quid.

shame. :P

one of the guys i work with who owns a newish porsche thought it was the best thing since sliced bread until he went out on track in mine, he was car sick inside 3 laps. :D

time for me to depart this one, lets hope you dont try hoodwinking anyone else with the "super license" story. :)

nighty night

you've bored me now, you had my attention for a little while. obviously i was correct, you dont know your apples from your onions with respect to performance cars.

I had thought/hoped you might actually own something indecently quick and have some genuine knowledge /interest in supercars, rather than maybe just owning something you think is fast because it cost a fair few quid.

shame. :P

one of the guys i work with who owns a newish porsche thought it was the best thing since sliced bread until he went out on track in mine, he was car sick inside 3 laps. :D

time for me to depart this one, lets hope you dont try hoodwinking anyone else with the "super license" story. :)

nighty night

Night Chrisy, lets hope you can eventualy get someone to fall for your crafty tricks, I have been too smart for you.:):wave:

I know of a car company that wouldn't sell you their car unless you took an advanced driving test. :)

go on then, sense at last! who/what where? do you mean institue of advanced motorists or an in house manufacturer skill test?

go on then, sense at last! who/what where? do you mean institue of advanced motorists or an in house manufacturer skill test?

Don't know about the current situation but in the 1970's or 1980's Caterham required potential owners of the Super Seven to do an advanced test (possibly their own?) Of course much crazier Sevens have been built since, as well as numerous other variants from competitors such as Westfield, like the highly sensible Seight. :P

Don't know about the current situation but in the 1970's or 1980's Caterham required potential owners of the Super Seven to do an advanced test (possibly their own?) Of course much crazier Sevens have been built since, as well as numerous other variants from competitors such as Westfield, like the highly sensible Seight. :P

ah right, thats not what was being claimed. apparently there is a super license that only rich people are allowed to have according to MOS, before you can buy a certain car.

btw, the caterham thing was probably a very nice little advertising feature to get publicity at the time while offering advanced tuition within their car.

there is no "advanced" license tho other than in racing, with Super licenses, International, A, B etc. etc.

some manufacturers currently offer in house advanced driving (as a recomendation) to you buying their car, ie Audi with the R8 (threw in a trackday with pro tuition pre purchase) and Mercedes offer something for SLR type purchasers at their new training facility . most of the modern supercars will outperform as you say the caterhams including the enzo/radical/ariel atom etc. Ferrari will sell you an FXX if you have enough cash and history with them as an owner, however some of the ferrari owners didnt get one on driving merit! lol

back to hoping MOS wasnt just your usual bul shot merchant....

Edited by ChrisT70

I wasn't trying to be subtle, I think you're lying about your car to go along with the rest of your made up persona. This time you've made a claim that could be proven and you won't do it. You over reached yourself in an attempt to make out that you're a better than average driver and got caught!

You probably need to go back to when he shipped bulls as theblackstig.

You probably need to go back to when he shipped bulls as theblackstig.

funnily enough tho i have been around performance cars long enough to have heard a very similar daft claim to MOS' super license claim once or twice before. people get confused with advanced driving (ie track tuition) being offered as part of the package with high performance vehicles. there is actually a fair point to advising people to do so, i know someone who rolled a honda NSX on a trackday due to lift off oversteer the first time he encountered it, he had never pushed it hard enough on the road to know what to do, hence writing off his pride and joy first time it bit him.

Ferrari do still only sell certain models to existing (established) long time ferrari owners, generally already well heeled people who they know wont denigrate the brand name either!