The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

:rolleyes: Youre reet hard you are :hihi:

Not really shinyhappy, I just don't think that mindless insult, torment and offense has a place on any internet forum. Now, Let's get back on topic. A lot of taxi drivers seem to be bad drivers considering they are professionals.

Not really shinyhappy, I just don't think that mindless insult, torment and offense has a place on any internet forum. Now, Let's get back on topic. A lot of taxi drivers seem to be bad drivers considering they are professionals.

But living the life of Walter Mitty is ok? :hihi::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Are yo getting brave again? Don't push it with your cheap insults, I'll have you banned again.

You're welcome to try - but I think you'll find that one pointing out a self evident truth is merely reflecting reality.

You're welcome to try - but I think you'll find that one pointing out a self evident truth is merely reflecting reality.

Ok, ok! I'll give you some attention seeing as nobody else will. Who do you think the worst drivers are?, which cars do they drive?:)

Oh really. Your masquerading and pretence is so utterly transparent - I'm surprised you've managed to keep it up this long to be honest, it's such a pile of dung.

Ok, ok! I'll give you some attention seeing as nobody else will. Who do you think the worst drivers are?, which cars do they drive?:)

Stop toadying, sad boy.