The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

Sorry if I offend anybody but the three worst cars/drivers to me are :

GOLF, GOLF & GOLF, usually aggressive style of driving whether male or female.

A German car......

---------- Post added 24-01-2013 at 11:03 ----------

BMW drivers. Overconfident because the way the car performs makes them feel like a better driver. And a certain type of person tends to want to own one.

I think that`s more to do with it myself. Not that I`m saying all BMW drivers (or all the drivers of any kind of car) are aggressive imbeciles, they`re just more likely to be aggressive imbeciles.......

Edited by Justin Smith

Worst car/driver type for being driven aggressively: Audi A4, White male, late 30’s, suit.

Worst car/driver type for being driven dangerously: Old style BMW 3 series, Asian male, 20’s, tracksuit.

Worst car/driver type for being driven carelessly: Citroen C1, White female, 20’s, blonde

Worst car/driver type for being driven cluelessly: Vauhall Meriva/Honda Jazz, White male/female, 70+, hat.

Worst car/driver type for being driven aggressively: Audi A4, White male, late 30’s, suit.

Worst car/driver type for being driven dangerously: Old style BMW 3 series, Asian male, 20’s, tracksuit.

Worst car/driver type for being driven carelessly: Citroen C1, White female, 20’s, blonde

Worst car/driver type for being driven cluelessly: Vauhall Meriva/Honda Jazz, White male/female, 70+, hat.

That sounds about right, though I`d point out that the first two are far more likely to kill someone....

The worst drivers are the Sunday drivers in any vehicle you want to pick, certainly on motorways. Poor lane discipline, tailgating, speeding (often with a caravan or some such behind them) just bad driving. I feel safer on a weekday rush hour with professionals than these idiots - except Fridays when it's a free for all.

You don`t know how right you are with that one.....

A young woman (a hairdresser as it happens) driving a red one of those crashed into a friend of mine. She can`t possibly have been driving with due care and attention but because of the circumstances of the accident and no indepependent witnesses my friend was found liable.

Bad.

But worse, much worse, despite the fact the accident was actually a side to side scratch (crash is altogether too strong a word for it) the fraudulent scrounging Cow is trying to claim for whiplash ! Here`s a picture of the "damage" to her Citroen C1, and if she`s got whiplash from that then her neck must be so weak she should wear a neck brace, and I mean all the time (including in bed).

Have you ever wondered why when you renew your insurance and you`ve got another year of No Claims Bonus, your premium actually goes up ? It`s these scumbag whiplash fraudsters......