The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

The worst drivers in my experience are the ones with boom box tail pipes fitted (old corsas,astras etc.) and worst of all the guys driving Subaru impreza`s who think they should be rally drivers (including on the streets) and have to pass you no matter what

Impreza drivers don't have to pass you no matter what, we already know we could have you at any time. :D

After thousands of motorway miles and many an argument at the side of the road i can scientifically confirm that the worst drivers in the UK drive Vauxhalls! i have a theory... you buy a crap car because you dont enjoy or understand driving! hence the worst drivers all drive low end cars!

Vauxhall Zafira drivers are top of the list for me!

In my experience, the worst drivers tend to be those wearing a head covering of some kind, whether that's an old bloke in a hat or a young bloke in a baseball cap. I always assume they're going to do really stupid things, and take extra care around them.

StarSparkle

They have to have something on their heads in order to keep their brains warm.To be fully dressed, the baseball cap has to be worn backwards, or if you're in to hip hop worn sideways, never with the peak to the front. The cops love them, it keeps them in salaries.

After thousands of motorway miles and many an argument at the side of the road i can scientifically confirm that the worst drivers in the UK drive Vauxhalls! i have a theory... you buy a crap car because you dont enjoy or understand driving! hence the worst drivers all drive low end cars!

Are you sure that doesn't have something to do with their insurance premiums? :)

I`m not sure I agree with your theory that people who enjoy driving are good drivers, in my experience many of those buy German cars (BMWs and Audis etc) and tend to break the speed limit and drive more aggressively generally. Not all of them you understand, but a higher proportion.

On the subject of Vauxhalls I agree with you because when I was doing my research on which cars are more likely to speed on the motorway German cars did come out on top but of the non German cars Vauxhalls seemed to be the most guilty.

---------- Post added 27-01-2013 at 10:47 ----------

4 X 4s without a doubt. Look at me Everyone!

And if a 4x4 hits you it`s more likely to kill you, so 4x4 drivers, those who have a conscience anyway, should actually drive more carefully than other motorists......

I`m not sure I agree with your theory that people who enjoy driving are good drivers, in my experience many of those buy German cars (BMWs and Audis etc) and tend to break the speed limit and drive more aggressively generally. Not all of them you understand, but a higher proportion.

On the subject of Vauxhalls I agree with you because when I was doing my research on which cars are more likely to speed on the motorway German cars did come out on top but of the non German cars Vauxhalls seemed to be the most guilty.

The vauxhall research shouldn't come as any surprise. If you buy a vauxhall, it is because you have no interest in cars (They're rubbish). If you have no interest in cars, you probably won't be keen on driving, and are likely to be worse at it.

4 X 4s without a doubt. Look at me Everyone!

And if a 4x4 hits you it`s more likely to kill you, so 4x4 drivers, those who have a conscience anyway, should actually drive more carefully than other motorists......

Again with the 4wd bashing, not all 4wds are big hulking pieces of metal mines 4wd but is a 5 door hatch.