The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

Middle lane hogging forces drivers who are driving correctly to move from lane one to lane three and then back again, to legally overtake. Middle lane hogging is stupid, selfish driving.

Actually depending on the traffic conditions undertaking someone is perfectly legal.

Maybe that says more about you than it does the other drivers?

Oh i am sorry have i touched a nerve :hihi: no it shows that they shouldn't be on the road! because people like that are what cause serious accidents and end up killing people.

Been cut up several times by 4x4s and Lorry drivers who have failed to indicate and just pulled out straight infront of me with no warning at all causing me to either slam my breaks on swerving to avoid them now do you think that is an acceptable way to drive.

I am not saying every 4x4 or Lorry driver is like that i am saying i have had a lot of bad experiences thanks to some of these.

Oh i am sorry have i touched a nerve :hihi:no it shows that they shouldn't be on the road! because people like that are what cause serious accidents and end up killing people.

Been cut up several times by 4x4s and Lorry drivers who have failed to indicate and just pulled out straight infront of me with no warning at all causing me to either slam my breaks on swerving to avoid them now do you think that is an acceptable way to drive.

I am not saying every 4x4 or Lorry driver is like that i am saying i have had a lot of bad experiences thanks to some of these.

People like what..anyone who dares drive a lorry?