The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

Mercades drivers are just as bad, either trying to drive into your boot or plodding along well under the speed limit holding everyone up.

Unsurprisingly both times they can be seen holding a phone up to their ear.

Mercades drivers are just as bad, either trying to drive into your boot or plodding along well under the speed limit holding everyone up.

Mercedes drivers, however, are all excellent drivers.

There are no *worst* cars, just confirmation bias. You think BMW drivers are bad? Ok, so whenever you see a BMW driving bad you say to yourself, 'see I knew they were bad!' You probably won't even notice when a BMW is courteous.

It's almost impossible to change that bias as well.

My bad driver car are Vauxhall's over 10 years old. Exclusively driven my men with teeny manhoods needing to show how awesome they are by being aggressive, impatient and dangerous. I am just as guilty of conformation bias as anyone else!

You`re wrong.

I`ve already proved that drivers of German cars tend to exceed the speed limits (on motorways for certain) more than drivers of non German cars.

I`m in the process of researching the fact that they`re responsible for far more examples of really bad driving than their numbers on the road would account for, in fact I`m already certain that is true. So far around 60% of the really bad driving I see is in German cars despite the fact they only make up 15 to 20%* of the cars on the roads.

QED

* Initial research indicates they make up a higher percentage of cars on motorways, possibly around 25%

---------- Post added 13-07-2015 at 10:02 ----------

Audi drivers seem to need to drive within six feet of your car's boot. Vauxhall drivers seem to be much the same; obviously the same type of person but one who doesn't have enough money to by an Audi. :D

I agree #1 (in fact I know you`re right, they`re German cars).

---------- Post added 13-07-2015 at 10:02 ----------

Mercedes drivers are just as bad, either trying to drive into your boot or plodding along well under the speed limit holding everyone up.

I agree #2 (in fact I know you`re right, they`re German cars).

This research, do you take notes while you are driving? Actively looking for German cars or do you sit by a busy road looking for them.

Or do you obtain your information from insurance companies.

What research has allowed you to prove that drivers of German vehicles tend to speed more than others?

Just wondering.

'Proof' means something entirely different to Justin.

He probably observed most of it whilst refusing to move out of the middle lane because he could see a car in the inside lane about 4 miles ahead.

---------- Post added 13-07-2015 at 10:47 ----------

The idea that peoples driving somehow changes when they change car manufacturer is pretty stupid really.

Oddly, most Mercedes cars have long come with hands-free built into the audio system as standard...and I have the exact same thing to say about Fiat and Renault young female drivers as the above :confused: Go figure :huh:

The green-eyed envy on this thread looks strong today :D

This research, do you take notes while you are driving? Actively looking for German cars or do you sit by a busy road looking for them.

Or do you obtain your information from insurance companies.

What research has allowed you to prove that drivers of German vehicles tend to speed more than others?

Just wondering.

I take it you`re joking.

The proof that German cars driver faster than non German cars is here.

I haven`t quite finished my research on whether they`re responsible for more bad driving (as defined by aggressive unsafe driving) but so far it`s looking pretty certain that they are.

---------- Post added 13-07-2015 at 13:47 ----------

'Proof' means something entirely different to Justin.

He probably observed most of it whilst refusing to move out of the middle lane because he could see a car in the inside lane about 4 miles ahead.

The idea that peoples driving somehow changes when they change car manufacturer is pretty stupid really.

Proof is objective research.

I don`t quite know why you`re bringing up middle lane driving which is irrelevant to this, and, as it happens, I prefer to drive in the inside lane anyway provided it doesn`t require me having to swap lanes every 10 seconds. On the subject of proof through objective research (on middle lane driving) this is it.

I think it entirely possible, indeed probable, that certain types of driver choose to buy certain types of car. I`d have thought that was certain actually.

Note that I`m not saying that all drivers of German cars are aggressive impatient wazzocks, that would be patent nonsense. It`s just a higher proportion than drivers of non German cars.

---------- Post added 13-07-2015 at 13:49 ----------

Motorcyclist tend to be the best - if they get it wrong they are history.

You`d have thought so, but no, I see many motorcyclists who ride like life (and their limbs) are of no value to them

Edited by Justin Smith