The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

There are a lot of impatient drivers. An Audi driver yesterday felt the need to overtake me quickly when I was doing slightly over the speed limit, they'd been tailgating me all the way through Grenoside (which is 30mph and has speed cameras) so I half expected it.

"The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?"

If you are a bad driver it matters not which car you drive. After 30 years of professional driving I have seen poor driving from Mini drivers through to RollsRoyce drivers.

Angel1.

"The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?"

If you are a bad driver it matters not which car you drive. After 30 years of professional driving I have seen poor driving from Mini drivers through to RollsRoyce drivers.

Angel1.

I half agree with you. I`ve seen bad drivers in all types of car, just as I`ve seen plenty of good courteous safe Audi drivers. However, I know (because I`ve done the research as well as anecdotally from loads of people), that those driving German cars (particularly Audis) are significantly worse* than the average.

* Defined as more aggressive, more focussed on them getting where they want to as fast as possible as opposed to having their focus on getting there as safely (and courteously) as possible.

Edited by Justin Smith

I half agree with you. I`ve seen bad drivers in all types of car, just as I`ve seen plenty of good courteous safe Audi drivers. However, I know (because I`ve done the research as well as anecdotally from loads of people), that those driving German cars (particularly Audis) are significantly worse* than the average.

* Defined as more aggressive, more focussed on them getting where they want to as fast as possible as opposed to having their focus on getting there as safely (and courteously) as possible.

Lol, here we go again.