The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

• 2 months later...

I don`t know about you but I`ve always thought "Warrior" was just about the most inappropriate name for a car that it`s possible to come up. The word "Warrior" has connotations of aggressiveness, fighting, war, overcoming all obstacles etc etc. Basically just about all the things you don`t want to see in a driver on the public roads !

Yesterday a chap in a black Warrior (the 4WD pick up that is) pulled out on me, up near Knaresborough actually. I was doing 50 in a 60 limit, but had to brake down to 30 to avoid piling into the back of him. WHAT ! I was tempted to hoot him but thought that a bit aggressive, so just flashed him. At the next roundabout he winds his window down and starts gesticulating at me, and I`m pretty sure he wasn`t apologising ! This is actually really worrying, there are people out there who drive very aggressively an dangerously, they`re are obviously in the wrong, but far from even realising it, they get mad at anyone even pointing it out. I mean it, it really is worrying.....

I don`t know about you but I`ve always thought "Warrior" was just about the most inappropriate name for a car that it`s possible to come up. The word "Warrior" has connotations of aggressiveness, fighting, war, overcoming all obstacles etc etc. Basically just about all the things you don`t want to see in a driver on the public roads !

Yesterday a chap in a black Warrior (the 4WD pick up that is) pulled out on me, up near Knaresborough actually. I was doing 50 in a 60 limit, but had to brake down to 30 to avoid piling into the back of him. WHAT ! I was tempted to hoot him but thought that a bit aggressive, so just flashed him. At the next roundabout he winds his window down and starts gesticulating at me, and I`m pretty sure he wasn`t apologising ! This is actually really worrying, there are people out there who drive very aggressively an dangerously, they`re are obviously in the wrong, but far from even realising it, they get mad at anyone even pointing it out. I mean it, it really is worrying.....

So you are the one that starts conflict by flashing at the driver and you wonder why he takes it badly...?

So you are the one that starts conflict by flashing at the driver and you wonder why he takes it badly...?

So we've moved on from german cars now.

I'm sorry Justin, but why did you flash him? He has pulled out when he shouldn't have done, but it's done. What did you expect to achieve by flashing him? And even if he did pull over and apologise profusely that's still achieved absolutely nothing has it? You should have just taken a deep breath, mutter <masked swearing> under your breath and got on with your day.

I'm sorry Justin, but why did you flash him? He has pulled out when he shouldn't have done, but it's done. What did you expect to achieve by flashing him? And even if he did pull over and apologise profusely that's still achieved absolutely nothing has it? You should have just taken a deep breath, mutter <masked swearing> under your breath and got on with your day.

I would in all honesty.

If someone has done something so bad it's very nearly caused an accident I'd flash and/or beep at them to let them know.

It would have to be really dangerous though, but it does happen.

So we've moved on from german cars now.

Do you think he knew he`d pulled out on me ? If he did know then you`re right there`s nothing positive going to come out of flashing him. But if he didn`t realise he`d done so do you not think he should have been told ? In the vain (very vain.....) hope he may learn and not do it again ?

To be frank I think flashing someone is really quite mild. Sitting behind them with your horn blaring, that`s aggressive.

I would in all honesty.

If someone has done something so bad it's very nearly caused an accident I'd flash and/or beep at them to let them know.

It would have to be really dangerous though, but it does happen.

Oh I flash and beep at people! I'm far from perfect, just saying that it doesn't achieve a darn thing except make me feel a bit less peeved.

Oh I flash and beep at people! I'm far from perfect, just saying that it doesn't achieve a darn thing except make me feel a bit less peeved.

A chap once posted on Pistonheads about a roadrage incident that resulted in him being attacked by a man with a hammer. A fractured skull, nerve damage and a having a metal plate inserted into his cheek was the end result due to this minor disagreement.

Flashing someone can be construed as being aggressive to the mentally unstable, tool carrying drivers of the road!