The WORST drivers, which cars do they drive?

What do you drive Justin? As I'm sure we've all seen an idiot driving a car that's the same model as yours too.

You seem to spot a huge number of bad motorists; I suggest getting a dashcam, create one of those compilation of bad driving YouTube videos and monetise your experience.

Mr Mondeo Man used to be up there in the 1990's when every business rep had one. That has since changed to 3 series/A4 drivers dominating the highways in a poor driving manor.

I reckon it has been mentioned in this topics but I find women I'm small city cars the most dangerous who are faffing about either on their phones or listening to music excessively loud.

Well yesterday I was cut up on a roundabout exit by an old BMW, then a small city car style thing refused to merge as 2 lanes changed to 1 and forced past, and finally an SUV went the wrong way at the bottom of Queens Road into oncoming traffic before an emergency swerve, fortunately I hadn't set off quickly and wasn't at the side of him.

It's bad drivers, putting those people in different cars wouldn't alter their abilities.

• 2 years later...

"Say what you want, certainly in this country it, when it comes to German cars (and particularly Audis) it`s a fact* none the less.

I often wonder if people who argue this particular point are actually driving on the same roads as the rest of us"

* that, on average, they`re driven more aggressively.

I had to laugh last night, and I mean an actual laugh not a metaphorical one......

Driving along the S bends from Wharncliffe Side to Oughtibridge  at dusk. I saw in my rear view mirror a car overtaking the one behind me, quite an aggressive thing to do there and not something one sees that often because it`s a relatively short section of straight(ish) road between a semi blind bend and a totally blind bend. Then, to my amazement he (because it`ll almost certainly be a man) continued on the wrong side of the road and over took me as well. A double overtake is never good driving and there it`s the action of an imbecile. He then hammered round the corner breaking the 50mph speed limit on the approach to Oughtibridge (soon, thankfully, to be reduced to 30mph) and disappeared at an excessive speed (car leaning over) round the tight blind bend onto the one way system.

What a cretin.

The car ?

An Audi, an Audi TT actually, white or silver I seem to remember.

Edited by Justin Smith

1 hour ago, Justin Smith said:

"Say what you want, certainly in this country it, when it comes to German cars (and particularly Audis) it`s a fact* none the less.

I often wonder if people who argue this particular point are actually driving on the same roads as the rest of us"

* that, on average, they`re driven more aggressively.

The car ?

An Audi, an Audi TT actually, white or silver I seem to remember.

Have to say Justin i do agree with you,i do around 4- 5,000 miles thro'  the summer on a motorcycle and without a doubt the most aggressive/stupid drivers seem to be in Audi's...A3 mostly.....it's though they haven't a moment to spare,obviously it doesn't apply to every Audi driver but sadly most of them...these are quickly followed by BMW ..1 Series....

19 hours ago, euclid said:

Have to say Justin i do agree with you,i do around 4- 5,000 miles thro'  the summer on a motorcycle and without a doubt the most aggressive/stupid drivers seem to be in Audi's...A3 mostly.....it's though they haven't a moment to spare,obviously it doesn't apply to every Audi driver but sadly most of them...these are quickly followed by BMW ..1 Series....

I agree with you. It`s certainly not all Audi drivers (or, to a lesser extent, German car drivers generally), just a higher percentage than other cars.

55 minutes ago, Justin Smith said:

I agree with you. It`s certainly not all Audi drivers (or, to a lesser extent, German car drivers generally), just a higher percentage than other cars.

At the moment i'm getting to agree with you - the number of pillocks in Mini's is getting my craw, U turning in front of oncoming traffic,driving that slow the car is about to stall,ignoring green traffic lights,14 attempts to park at Crystal Peaks.

I don't know if BMW have had a special offer on for the elderly,infirm or incompotent.