Super Bladesmen at Newcastle today

The Bladesmen never stopped singing and getting behind the lads all day :thumbsup:

Even got a mention on telly when the commentator said they were having a jab at our city rivals by singing to Newcastle.

"Are you wednesd*y in disguise "

:hihi: :hihi:

Wow!...the commentator mentioned all 7 of you're travelling fans - congratulations!:rolleyes: ....

Don't want to p*ss on your trotters but, we Owls only had our own band - that got nationally and then internationally recognised as the official Wednesday & England band and had crowds singing from Sheffield to Bombay!

But hey... you enjoy you're little sing song. If it makes you feel all nice and cuddly:)

Wow!...the commentator mentioned all 7 of you're travelling fans - congratulations!:rolleyes: ...

Now, now, let them enjoy their moment.....

to win at Newcastle aint easy, even if they are going through a bad patch...

Do you remember when we went there with Wilson as manager:gag: :gag:

got i hated that day!!:help: what was the score:shocked: :sad::cry:

something-0:hihi:

Wow!...the commentator mentioned all 7 of you're travelling fans - congratulations!:rolleyes: ....

Don't want to p*ss on your trotters but, we Owls only had our own band - that got nationally and then internationally recognised as the official Wednesday & England band and had crowds singing from Sheffield to Bombay!

7 travelling fans :suspect: Well them 7 outsang 50,000 Geordies all day long.

And as for that PIG band of yours :help:

They were the most annoying W*%)%RS when England were playing, Think they know what all of 3 songs ?

All together now

DER DER DER DER , DER DER DER DER DU

DER DER DER DER , DER DER DER DER DU

Repeat however many times you like and insert England or wednesd*y depending which match it was.

Hmmmm come to think of it I bet you were in the Piggy band..I Heard you like to play the BIG TROMBONE :hihi: :hihi:

Most didn't though.

No dig at wednesday, it was just an awful gimmick

Had I have had the misfortune to be a Day Before Thurday fan, and the greater misfortune to have had to attend matches there, or the even greater misfortune to have had a season ticket there, and the further misfortune to have had the thing right by those irritating plonkers, I can categorically state that without doubt, I would have taken that bloody trumpet, and shoved it right down that clown's throat.

After this act, I would then proceed to the other members of the 'band', and do the same with their instruments (the drum could have provided much mirth).

And for the record, we sold out our allocation, which was pitifully low.

Had I have had the misfortune to be a Day Before Thurday fan, and the greater misfortune to have had to attend matches there, or the even greater misfortune to have had a season ticket there, and the further misfortune to have had the thing right by those irritating plonkers, I can categorically state that without doubt, I would have taken that bloody trumpet, and shoved it right down that clown's throat.

After this act, I would then proceed to the other members of the 'band', and do the same with their instruments (the drum could have provided much mirth).

And for the record, we sold out our allocation, which was pitifully low.

Instead you had the misfortune to be a spectator at pigsty lane. You've had a harsh life mate.:hihi:

Hmmmm come to think of it I bet you were in the Piggy band..I Heard you like to play the BIG TROMBONE :hihi: :hihi:

Did you hear that when you were at the gay bar then?....:confused: with the rest of the pink piggy parade of old pigsty lane?:hihi:

Archived