Have you ever knowingly bought stolen goods?

Have you ever knowingly bought stolen goods?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever knowingly bought stolen goods?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by noseyrosie

Yeah i reckon so!

I have a genuine Japanese Hamtoro t-shirt from Camden Market, with the label ripped off. Gotta be a 'back of lorry' job.

Hamtoro!!! Sore wa kawaii desu ^_^

Genuine Japanese? Must have fallen off a lorry a long way away, most stuff is manufactured in the US or for US companies under license

Originally posted by spook

well to the people who have not only are you committing the offence of Handling Stolen Goods, you are also continuing to deprive the rightful owners of what has been stolen from them. Shame on the lot of you - you disgust me :mad:

Well said, Spook!

Originally posted by Squiggs

Hamtoro!!! Sore wa kawaii desu ^_^

Genuine Japanese? Must have fallen off a lorry a long way away, most stuff is manufactured in the US or for US companies under license

Lol, I meant that it was a genuine brand t-shirt....and I said Japanese because most people may not know what Hamtoro is. I didn't expect that it was made there...

Originally posted by spook

well to the people who have not only are you committing the offence of Handling Stolen Goods, you are also continuing to deprive the rightful owners of what has been stolen from them. Shame on the lot of you - you disgust me :mad:

Ahh, Spook, surely you don't mean ME?:(

Archived