Ghost seen in Wicker Herbal Store!

‘Haunted’ programmes on TV are quite good, but what they should show — and don’t — are the bits they tend to either throw away or save for posterity. If the non-believers saw those — they’d very quickly change their tune and we’d all believe in ghosts!

So they only show us the bits that don't have ghosts in?

Our 3 year old has been telling us for a year now there's an old lady that sits in our sofa. He can only see the top half of her, she scares him and she says the same word over and over again - "Geo".

Just go in the shop and you will see what I mean.You know where it is on Surrey st dont you ? Think it used to be an Art shop before that.

Yeah thanks pattricia, I know where it is. It's the first time I can remember actually looking forward to going into town! I love all this ghosty stuff, but ghost hunting in the daylight, that's a new one!:hihi: Just hope I don't look too suspicious hanging around!

I was never very interested in ghosts and things like that, I wanted to see one and never managed to.

However, since I moved to this house, I found that its like Picadilly circus for ghosts. I even have a pic of one that I put on the forum ages ago.

I try hard to give each event a rational explanation but it isnt easy because one of the things one of the ghosts loves to do is slap people on the arse as they walk up the stairs.

We seldom get visitors here at nights now.

Trust you to have an arse slapping ghost...!

hahahaha I used to belive in ghosts (after seeing a scary face when I got out of the bath as a kid) but I dont now, I think its all a load of rubbish!

Its just your imagination playing tricks on you!

Archived